Farang Robs Siam City Bank

PoorSucker

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's strange the other day, there was a topic on here comparing Brits abroad in various countrys, the number of yanks that jumped on the band wagon taking the opportunity to give us a Brit bashing, "all the brits are scum", "all the brits are trouble-makers", "why don't the brits stay in their own country". (ha! - I haven't heard of any of them robbing banks, I remember a German guy doing it in Chonburi 6yrs back, and I remember a Norwegian holding up a gold store in Pattaya)

The number of people who come to this country and live on the bread-line is unbelievable, and in my line of business I see them all, so I can safely say there is definately a majority of one nation that pass through my doors who live in this situation (let's just say they didn't live the AMERICAN DREAM). My question is why do they do it to themselves, if you call living in Paradise - living out your life in a little box, not even a motorbike for transport, and penny pintching at every eatery (down the road its only 25bt, so why are you charging me 30bt), you really should be thinking of heading home, you are embarrasing yourself and your home-nation. All these people that I have come across, seem to be within 'the working age' have 2 legs & arms, and seem perfectly able. So go home, get a job, and come back when your life's in order, and stop inflicting your miserable way of life on the rest of us.

Way to many sad individuals in this country, spoiling it for the rest of us.

And to pre-empt anybody sticking up for these saddos and saying "look, some people just get dealt a bad hand", success is a journey not a destination. The problem with most of these low-lifes they haven't learnt to accept responsibility for their actions and love to blame others for their pit-falls, until they accept responsibility for their actions, their lives will never improve.

This is a good post with which I agree.

I live in Pattaya and it is scary to see the large number of low life, desperate, penniless farangs around.

Could not the Thai authorities do something to rid us of all this scum?

What exactly would you like the Thai authorities to do, drown them in the sea, shoot them through the head, deport anyone who does not adhere to a certain criteria, Tattoo a number and star onto their forehead mein furher !

I have come to the sad conclusion that only someone who may be called "scum"( by their own definition of the word), call's other's the same.

Notice how fast people are to condemn without offering any solution.

if i was that american guy, and eventually cleared after police investigation, one of the first thing i would do would be to sue Thaivisa to title this thread "Farang robs banks"...

Such a title might attract more of the subscribers to check all the nasty comments of each others on the board, probably to feel better about themselves...

But please give that guy the benefit of the doubt before the guys gets convicted.

Otherwise this is not journalism nor news reporting, but simply defamation

Farang is an ok term here and therefor there is no suit for defamation.

sorry you misunderstood my point. nothing to do with the "farang" term with is fine and self explanatory. My point is that the claims he is innocent ! and until proven guilty, Thaivisa shall not put a title such as "Farang rob a bank" . How do they know that's him.

that's my point ...

I agree with you and I think Tawp, with over 4000 posts, saw the point originally

Indeed I did - but I also read the reports that mentioned that he did indeed admit his guilt as the money fell out of his pants that they asked him to remove after the initial interrogations. (To try out the robbery-clothes for match.) :)

If the guard just did his job and shot the bank robber, there would be nothing to argue about.

:)

Im assuming you are joking here. Shooting a pathetic, harmless bank robber such as this loser would be quite unnecesary in my point of view. If the guy had been holding the place up with a gun or taking a hostage then yeah, shoot the bastard. Otherwise just let the guy run away and the cops can catch him later (just like what ended up happening). I don't think those bank security guys have guns anyway... do they? They look like the same guys who work security at the mall or in front of my apartment building, basically useless.

Not as in 'he deserved to die.' As from the practical point of view that he couldn't argue that it wasn't him. Shot, but hopefully not killed.

:D

If the guard just did his job and shot the bank robber, there would be nothing to argue about.

Ah a member of the hang em high brigade surfaces again :D

Hardly, that'd be a waste of company funds. They should install better entry/exit control mechanisms. Lock them in the bank/shop/store is the best approach IMO. Most of these guys are indeed just losers, they aren't going to go Dog Day Afternoon, if you lock them in, when the police show up they likely will just have to confront someone sobbing uncontrollably.

Hardly, that'd be a waste of company funds. They should install better entry/exit control mechanisms. Lock them in the bank/shop/store is the best approach IMO. Most of these guys are indeed just losers, they aren't going to go Dog Day Afternoon, if you lock them in, when the police show up they likely will just have to confront someone sobbing uncontrollably.

Better entry controls mechanisms is a good idea......but exit mechanisms or lock down might make it a more difficult situation,if armed robbery could lead to

hostage taking or loss of life.... (corner a snake and it'll bite)

I could never understand why people commit such crimes.........

Most bank hold up's you hear about are carried out by 2-4 armed people,which get only small amounts of cash £2000-£10,000

£10,000 between 4 people?.........short time later the law catches up with them.............10-15 years each!

Better entry controls mechanisms is a good idea......but exit mechanisms or lock down might make it a more difficult situation,if armed robbery could lead to

Ah yes, that's why there's also that secret trap door room available from Heng Construction.

Almost seriously though, these aren't snakes, more like lost puppies for the most part.

Ah yes, that's why there's also that secret trap door room available from Heng Construction.

Almost seriously though, these aren't snakes, more like lost puppies for the most part.

Videos online from UK I believe, smaller Bank/Exchange office where a robber comes in, a clerk presses a button and ' blast shields' come up from the desks to the roof and door is locked. The police arrive a few minutes later and takes the lone robber.

Even risk to get punished as a mod for being off-topic... but I cant resist and dare to be...

'Dog Day Afternoon' was one of the best movies I've ever seen - thanks to Al Pacino

Well, lets go back to work and stay on topic again... :)

Shame on you webfact. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, they found clothing, a hat, hood and gloves, so where's the money??????

I guess you haven't heard about our Tuk Tuk taxi's or the Motorbike taxi's. even regular taxi's without a meter they can't get very expensive especially if your stupid enough to rob a bank here then your stupid enough to pay the over priced get away fee. :)    Of course if your a farang they would just run you around the block several times making you think your getting away.......well.....it's possible....? :D

Again, God's way of weeding out the stupid. Somehow, I bet drugs were involved.....

I think whores were involved...he spent all his money on them, happens often to farang here.... :D

Whores.....? are there Whores here in Thailand...?  When I hear people use words like this it makes me cringe

I suppose you came here to save someone from sin.  I met a guy once who went to Pattaya to lease some property.  He came back and told me that place is full of whores and gays...and there are bars everywhere..

I asked where he came from...He said Las Vegas? :D  He said he would never come to Pattaya again.  Mind he had his wife with him, both in they're late 50s.  He said he was a Christian man but wanted a place in or near walking street.  I just seen him recently, without his wife and he had died his hair red "or killed an Irish setter" :D  My point is when people use words like whore here in Thailand generally are trying to tell you something about themselves.  :)  Besides whores are not women that make themselves available to us whores are the people who think they are righteous while judging what everyone else does and condemning them while they go out to commit lewd acts themselves.  So if your going to call the women here whores....go home

This is possibly the most amazingly stupid thing seen or done by anyone ever!

How did the man think that this was going to end well?

1. He was alone.

2. He's in a country where the police are not averse to shooting people if they deem the situation to warrant it and sometimes when it doesn't. Taksin DEA era anyone?

3. He's not going to be that hard to spot.

Such an excellent display of the utmost stupidity deserves to be rewarded with a lengthy Thai prison sentence, provided that he is found guilty, which is pretty much a given.

Maybe overseas they should introduce penalties of a nice 20 years in Bang Kwang as a deterrent for bank robbers!

I know I'd think twice, but then again I'd never be this completely and utterly deluded.... well maybe, after a few shots of Lao Khao, I might be persuaded to

"bai plon tanakan", actually I'm sure that's what it was - some Kratom leaves, a bottle of Lao Khao - wake up with the mother of all hangovers and a 20 year prison sentence (or whatever) - that is entirely plausible.

I actually feel sorry for him now.

Still, news story of the year by miles. Gotta love this place we call home sometimes. It brings out the mental in people.

ManInSurat Out. :)

Edited by ManInSurat

It's strange the other day, there was a topic on here comparing Brits abroad in various countrys, the number of yanks that jumped on the band wagon taking the opportunity to give us a Brit bashing, "all the brits are scum", "all the brits are trouble-makers", "why don't the brits stay in their own country". (ha! - I haven't heard of any of them robbing banks, I remember a German guy doing it in Chonburi 6yrs back, and I remember a Norwegian holding up a gold store in Pattaya)

The number of people who come to this country and live on the bread-line is unbelievable, and in my line of business I see them all, so I can safely say there is definately a majority of one nation that pass through my doors who live in this situation (let's just say they didn't live the AMERICAN DREAM). My question is why do they do it to themselves, if you call living in Paradise - living out your life in a little box, not even a motorbike for transport, and penny pintching at every eatery (down the road its only 25bt, so why are you charging me 30bt), you really should be thinking of heading home, you are embarrasing yourself and your home-nation. All these people that I have come across, seem to be within 'the working age' have 2 legs & arms, and seem perfectly able. So go home, get a job, and come back when your life's in order, and stop inflicting your miserable way of life on the rest of us.

Way to many sad individuals in this country, spoiling it for the rest of us.

And to pre-empt anybody sticking up for these saddos and saying "look, some people just get dealt a bad hand", success is a journey not a destination. The problem with most of these low-lifes they haven't learnt to accept responsibility for their actions and love to blame others for their pit-falls, until they accept responsibility for their actions, their lives will never improve.

Today there was another headline in the paper something to do with 6 people I believe they said they were Brit's.  They were defrauding and robing innocent people of they're money....I honestly think this is as low as one can get.   Ok Rob a bank or a store....but to go after people who have worked all their lives is lower than scum itself.....As I mentioned before I think equally sad that people could actually stereotype others that are from the same country as the most recent idiots in the news.  

However lets put this into prospective:

There was one American doing an innocent bank job and well he was caught.  There was 6 Brits doing a Scam on people robbing them of over US 1 million.   Now based on current events over the last couple of days one could assume with our minute study which clearly shows that your more likely to be a criminal if your a Brit than an American.  Because the ratio of Brits verses Americans stealing between these two crimes shows an overwhelming amount of evidence that there is a higher percentage of thieves from Britain than America  which well reinforces the theory of probability if your a Brit your more likely to be a criminal than if your an American... Our evidence also shows that neither parties are any good at it and should give it up for something more productive.  However our study just to be fare shows that the American was to stupid to rob people.  The Brit's on the other hand thought they were smarter than the average Bear so they decided to rob they're fellow countrymen and anyone else they could BS.    For a copy of our findings or a duplicate of the transcripts please write to 

The British CIA AGents located at 1101 first washington st

Washington DC USA

Make sure it is addressed ATTN   DICK CHANEY and Tony Blair

I would say Bush but nobody wants to talk about him anymore. :)

On another thread someone was reported as dead when in fact not so. this caused an embarassment to the family and thaivisa was given an opportunity to fully set the record straight. they corrected the facts but could also have given the full story particularly as it involved someone posing as a tv reporter. subsequently appears he is an ex tv reporter

As I understand it, whether the late Lydia Riach was dead or not at the time depended on whether one accepted being brain-stem-dead as being dead.

I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary length of this next post.... having read it all, you will understand why.

TODAY - User "Oops " wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today there was another headline in the paper something to do with 6 people I believe they said they were Brit's. They were defrauding and robing innocent people of they're money....I honestly think this is as low as one can get. Ok Rob a bank or a store....but to go after people who have worked all their lives is lower than scum itself.....As I mentioned before I think equally sad that people could actually stereotype others that are from the same country as the most recent idiots in the news.

There was one American doing an innocent bank job and well he was caught. There was 6 Brits doing a Scam on people robbing them of over US 1 million. Now based on current events over the last couple of days one could assume with our minute study which clearly shows that your more likely to be a criminal if your a Brit than an American. Because the ratio of Brits verses Americans stealing between these two crimes shows an overwhelming amount of evidence that there is a higher percentage of thieves from Britain than America which well reinforces the theory of probability if your a Brit your more likely to be a criminal than if your an American... Our evidence also shows that neither parties are any good at it and should give it up for something more productive. However our study just to be fare shows that the American was to stupid to rob people. The Brit's on the other hand thought they were smarter than the average Bear so they decided to rob they're fellow countrymen and anyone else they could BS. For a copy of our findings or a duplicate of the transcripts please write to

Washington DC USA

Make sure it is addressed ATTN DICK CHANEY and Tony Blair

I would say Bush but nobody wants to talk about him anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry "Oops" but you brought this upon yourself.

Your personal feelings, to be honest, I could not care less for, but I find this piss-taking extremely cathartic.

Please understand that I did this out of necessity. I have several close Thai friends who manage to write English much better than you can. They put you to absolute shame.

1. In your post in the first line, you said: "I believe they said they were Brit's".

In this instance "Brit's" cannot, in any way, shape, manner or form be possessive of anything. Tell me now, exactly what is the Brit possessing? My assumption that this explanation of basic English language flying over your head, will not facilitate an answer from you.

2. Basic literacy. "Robbing", not "robing" as you put it. My 5 year old son is up to speed with this linguistic conundrum, so why aren't you? According to your sentence in your post above, these people were defrauding and clothing (re: robing) people at the same time. That's quite impressive. I challenge you to "robe" me, using a cellphone as a means to do this.

4. We're still on your opening line "Oops". "people of they're money" should read; "people of their money". Amoeba in the primordial soup 3 BILLION years ago are more likely to have managed to have gotten this correct.

5. You said: "Ok Rob a bank or a store" in line 2. I like your use of some "Rob" in this phrase. In my mind you are turning to your friend Robert at this juncture and saying to him "Right ..... Ok Rob a bank or a store, where shall we go?" and then Robert thinks the store is easier as he gets rewards points for being a loyal customer.

6. Then you have the cheeky audacity to put the following sentence (if you can call it that), in BOLD: "However lets put this into prospective". Now this is absolute gold my friend. For all the wrong reasons. "lets" has never existed in English language. "let us" contracted to "let's" exists and I am quite comfortable and acquainted with its use. However here is where you get your proverbial "i-don't-give-a-monkeys-about-speaking-reading-writing-or-even-pretending-to-know-what-english-is" award .....

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST MAN - PROSPECTIVE is not a word, nor has it been ever. You just made it up. The word you are looking for is PERSPECTIVE. What on Earth do you think PROSPECTIVE even means?

7. After all of this grammar-f*ckery/literacy-f*ckery, you then proceed to go on some bizarre diatribe about these "Brit's" (who are still owning something that we are not told about), being outright criminals on a higher like-for-like ratio than their counterparts in the U.S.A. without any basis for evidence. I like your "i-am-going-to-say-words-as-they-come-in-my-mouth-and-not-in-my-brain" way of putting a balanced argument across as to why either side is more criminal than the other. Well. Done. You.

8. Line 5 says "However our study just to be fare shows"... which if you take your spelling of the word fair now means .... "However our study just to be FOOD shows". This is much more mirthful than I'm sure you ever intended. I have to confess I did LOL.

9. The "deal-breaker" of "deal-breakers" for me.... Assuming you are of US origin. I would like to point our the fact that your ex-Vice-President of the United Stated of America's name was actually Richard Bruce CHENEY... aka Dick CHENEY. ... NOT Mariah CHENAY or Rhianna CHANEY or whatever your mal-adjusted brain decided was right to put forth at the time.

I'm pretty sure evolutionary single-celled organisms would have accurately managed to articulate this salient piece of information.

10. Finally, you have the literary poise and expertise of Dubya if he was blind, armless, deaf and dead.

WELL. DONE. YOU.

P.S. I encourage you to stop laying into the BRIT'S. This thing that you don't identify them possessing might be a big club to smack you around the head with.

You give 'Merica a bad name, just by living up to a standard. W E L L. D O N E. Y O U.

You "Oops" my friend are a PENI'S! (Possessive intended.)

Edited by ManInSurat

Good Lord, how did this thread turn into the battle of the intellectual midgets? It's like my high school English teacher after a major stroke! :) This is a good time to remind everyone: Do not post when you are drunk and or high. (Actually do, it's very entertaining!)

Your both a couple of knobs.

And BTW:

pro·spec·tive (prschwa.gif-spebreve.gifkprime.giftibreve.gifv)adj.

1. Likely or expected to happen.

2. Likely to become or be

Edited by Scubabuddha

Good Lord, how did this thread turn into the battle of the intellectual midgets? It's like my high school English teacher after a major stroke! :) This is a good time to remind everyone: Do not post when you are drunk and or high. (Actually do, it's very entertaining!)

Your both a couple of knobs.

And BTW:

pro·spec·tive (prschwa.gif-spebreve.gifkprime.giftibreve.gifv)adj.

1. Likely or expected to happen.

2. Likely to become or be

I'll put my hands up to being p*ssed as a fart Scuba - ever tried Chiang Chun? If not get yourself a bottle.

Having said that..... I love the fact you spent all of (insert time looking up PROSPECTIVE in an online dictionary) trying to make fun of me.

I fully deserve it.

I did say from the start all of my "knob"-like "midget" (I'm actually 5'10") outrages were meant to be cathartic.

Knowing you spent x-amount of your precious 'scuba-time' reading what I wrote makes me feel even more.... well frankly my dear, I don't give a dam_n.

Something tells me this has gone way way way way way way off topic.

Personally I blame the hippy. That'll be you scuba(steve-brian-nigel-norman-dave-cedric-boris).

I'll put my hands up to being p*ssed as a fart Scuba - ever tried Chiang Chun? If not get yourself a bottle.

Ha. Good of you to admit it. Well done. :)

Having said that..... I love the fact you spent all of (insert time looking up PROSPECTIVE in an online dictionary) trying to make fun of me.

4.8 seconds. :D

I fully deserve it.

I know. :D

I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary length of this next post.... having read it all, you will understand why.

TODAY - User "Oops " wrote:

Today there was another headline in the paper something to do with 6 people I believe they said they were Brit's. They were defrauding and robing innocent people of they're money....I honestly think this is as low as one can get. Ok Rob a bank or a store....but to go after people who have worked all their lives is lower than scum itself.....As I mentioned before I think equally sad that people could actually stereotype others that are from the same country as the most recent idiots in the news.

There was one American doing an innocent bank job and well he was caught. There was 6 Brits doing a Scam on people robbing them of over US 1 million. Now based on current events over the last couple of days one could assume with our minute study which clearly shows that your more likely to be a criminal if your a Brit than an American. Because the ratio of Brits verses Americans stealing between these two crimes shows an overwhelming amount of evidence that there is a higher percentage of thieves from Britain than America which well reinforces the theory of probability if your a Brit your more likely to be a criminal than if your an American... Our evidence also shows that neither parties are any good at it and should give it up for something more productive. However our study just to be fare shows that the American was to stupid to rob people. The Brit's on the other hand thought they were smarter than the average Bear so they decided to rob they're fellow countrymen and anyone else they could BS. For a copy of our findings or a duplicate of the transcripts please write to

Washington DC USA

Make sure it is addressed ATTN DICK CHANEY and Tony Blair

I would say Bush but nobody wants to talk about him anymore.

Sorry "Oops" but you brought this upon yourself.

Your personal feelings, to be honest, I could not care less for, but I find this piss-taking extremely cathartic.

Please understand that I did this out of necessity. I have several close Thai friends who manage to write English much better than you can. They put you to absolute shame.

1. In your post in the first line, you said: "I believe they said they were Brit's".

In this instance "Brit's" cannot, in any way, shape, manner or form be possessive of anything. Tell me now, exactly what is the Brit possessing? My assumption that this explanation of basic English language flying over your head, will not facilitate an answer from you.

2. Basic literacy. "Robbing", not "robing" as you put it. My 5 year old son is up to speed with this linguistic conundrum, so why aren't you? According to your sentence in your post above, these people were defrauding and clothing (re: robing) people at the same time. That's quite impressive. I challenge you to "robe" me, using a cellphone as a means to do this.

4. We're still on your opening line "Oops". "people of they're money" should read; "people of their money". Amoeba in the primordial soup 3 BILLION years ago are more likely to have managed to have gotten this correct.

5. You said: "Ok Rob a bank or a store" in line 2. I like your use of some "Rob" in this phrase. In my mind you are turning to your friend Robert at this juncture and saying to him "Right ..... Ok Rob a bank or a store, where shall we go?" and then Robert thinks the store is easier as he gets rewards points for being a loyal customer.

6. Then you have the cheeky audacity to put the following sentence (if you can call it that), in BOLD: "However lets put this into prospective". Now this is absolute gold my friend. For all the wrong reasons. "lets" has never existed in English language. "let us" contracted to "let's" exists and I am quite comfortable and acquainted with its use. However here is where you get your proverbial "i-don't-give-a-monkeys-about-speaking-reading-writing-or-even-pretending-to-know-what-english-is" award ™.....

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST MAN - PROSPECTIVE is not a word, nor has it been ever. You just made it up. The word you are looking for is PERSPECTIVE. What on Earth do you think PROSPECTIVE even means?

7. After all of this grammar-f*ckery/literacy-f*ckery, you then proceed to go on some bizarre diatribe about these "Brit's" (who are still owning something that we are not told about), being outright criminals on a higher like-for-like ratio than their counterparts in the U.S.A. without any basis for evidence. I like your "i-am-going-to-say-words-as-they-come-in-my-mouth-and-not-in-my-brain" way of putting a balanced argument across as to why either side is more criminal than the other. Well. Done. You.

8. Line 5 says "However our study just to be fare shows"... which if you take your spelling of the word fair now means .... "However our study just to be FOOD shows". This is much more mirthful than I'm sure you ever intended. I have to confess I did LOL.

9. The "deal-breaker" of "deal-breakers" for me.... Assuming you are of US origin. I would like to point our the fact that your ex-Vice-President of the United Stated of America's name was actually Richard Bruce CHENEY... aka Dick CHENEY. ... NOT Mariah CHENAY or Rhianna CHANEY or whatever your mal-adjusted brain decided was right to put forth at the time.

I'm pretty sure evolutionary single-celled organisms would have accurately managed to articulate this salient piece of information.

10. Finally, you have the literary poise and expertise of Dubya if he was blind, armless, deaf and dead.

WELL. DONE. YOU.

P.S. I encourage you to stop laying into the BRIT'S. This thing that you don't identify them possessing might be a big club to smack you around the head with.

You give 'Merica a bad name, just by living up to a standard. W E L L. D O N E. Y O U.

You "Oops" my friend are a PENI'S! (Possessive intended.)

MANINSURAT Sorry I just had to counter and please what ever you do don't run out and buy a Webster Dictionary....."Prospective" Adj ( expected or likely)

Wow.....sounds......like.........you've been smoking Thai weed....you should really lay off using yaba and smoking Thai Weed man..you seem to be exposing the anal part of your ignorant personality.

First off I don't claim to be an anal reteintive book worm although I have the upmost respect for those that can read and write with proficiency, hence why I am here in Thailand hoping to achieve an linguistics degree by my Thai Tutor, so thanks for reinforcing my decision to come here to THailand...

Unfortunitly for you, I see your education didn't amount to shit other than being able to use a few words with more the four letters Thank GOD for that!, or as you pointed out maybe I should thank Thailand because while your English is close to superb your ingnorance to the insight of what I was trying to project seems to out wieght my Grammer and Linguistic ability so please stay at home and dont' reproduce we have several people just like you who get into cars and drive here in Thailand everday.. The point I was making was how ignorant it is to bash one culture or country over the other and people shouldn't stereotype one another. I was trying with at best, my 9 grade education to make a point. Your are very obserbant in catching this flaw,so I do want to congradulate you on one thing, and that is pointing out how important education can be.

Unfortunitly for me "you igorant butt wipe" I never got past the ninth Grade,but still understand the power of incouragement as oppose to lashing out at someone with a narcissistic manner and grading their post for lack of nothing better then to make themselves feel intelligent. So I will take some resonsibility for not being able to reach some people who seem to pocess such superior intellagence but lack the ability to control the real ignorance that dominates your impulses. People with the ability to use large words but seem to lack space for stimulating his or her audience with dialog that shows their abilty rather uses it to show they're ignorance, so in essience you have only proven your ignorance with valor .

Don't worry...I have employeed hunderds of idoits such as yourself in which I have found that there is usually something more to people's madness then what first meets the eye. So if it is because your hiding something that seriously bothers you or you feel your in the closet about,"Please", I am not the kind of person to pass judgement "In Most Cases". IF you were as smart as you claim to be you would of seen that in the post I was making fun about Amercians and Brits of an earlier post were a Brit referred to the American robbing the bank who also referred to an earlier debate about Brits in which I was only trying to make fun of, or make light of, not point a figure. For me I have friends all over the world and both Brits,Assuies and Scandinavian people in which we all go back and forth with one another however I never go as far in my beliefs that because one person does something wrong translates a reflection of his whole country. Let's take you for instance in your remark about there are alot of Brits out there that would like Beat me up with a club....? First off you have to be a pithetic person when you start threating people with pyshical violence witch in reality means you've already lost the fight. And the fact that you say they would use a club...only suggests you think that they are to weak to use just they're fists. I have much more respect for the Brit's and think they would want to do battle on an equal basis.

The more I read the more you overwhelem me with your clever use of words. Most of all you ingnorant buffon, your astute knowledge in the English language with the research on the word "Prospective". OH! Let's not forget your astounding knowledge and canning ability to recite American Presidents names. FYI, our ex Vice President no matter if it is a nick name or real name is he better known as Dick Cheney.....but wow you should be very proud of your self,and on your discovery because now I know he has another name ...Thank you.

You are so lucky you actually found someone that knows less than you. I bet that is a real victory for you and is a rare occcassion....cherish it. :)

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A SORRY EXCUSE and a great example of an abuse of intellagence AND AS I SAID BEFORE DON"T REPRODUCE PLEASE!

Edited by oops