Non Imm "b" Single And Re-entry Permit (taiwan Embassy)

I was wondering if i can't get a Multiple entry non immigrant B in Taiwan i could take a single entry and just do a re-entry permit once or twice a year if i really need to go out of thailand.

Any suggestions?

I was wondering if any body been in taiwan embassy too?

Thanks in advance

If you had a single entry visa the re-entry permit would only be good for your current 90 day permit to stay.

But I am not really sure what you are asking about. Do you have a visa or a 1 year extension of stay from immigration? If you have an extension of stay all you need is the re-entry permit. A multiple entry visa is not needed in this case.

If you had a single entry visa the re-entry permit would only be good for your current 90 day permit to stay.

But I am not really sure what you are asking about. Do you have a visa or a 1 year extension of stay from immigration? If you have an extension of stay all you need is the re-entry permit. A multiple entry visa is not needed in this case.

Sorry maybe i wasn't clear. I m with a tourist visa now and i would like to apply for a non immigrant visa B multiple (which i m sure i can't get it) then i prupose to apply for a non imm B single (if they allowed me) but with single entry normally i can't go traveling outside thailand or my visa will be canceled. My question is if i have a non imm B single, can i apply for a re entry Permit in phuket immigration?

Is it clear or not?

As I wrote before you can get a re-entry permit for your single entry visa but it will only be valid for the length of your 90 day entry, It does not extend your permit to stay.

I doubt very much you will get a multiple entry visa in Taiwan.

Do you have a WP3 from the labor department? If you have that you can get a single entry visa at any nearby consulate.

If you have a work permit you can get multiple entry in KL.

If you only have a letter from a company then the nearest place to get a multiple entry is in Australia.

Edited by ubonjoe

As I wrote before you can get a re-entry permit for your single entry visa but it will only be valid for the length of your 90 day entry, It does not extend your permit to stay.

I doubt very much you will get a multiple entry visa in Taiwan.

Do you have a WP3 from the labor department? If you have that you can get a single entry visa at any nearby consulate.

If you have a work permit you can get multiple entry in KL.

If you only have a letter from a company then the nearest place to get a multiple entry is in Australia.

I don't have a WP3 but i need to go to taiwan anyway and there i can apply a TR (1 entry 60+30 days) And i come back the 14.09.09 and i go to sydney the 11.12.09 where i can apply for a non imm B multiple entry (even if i m not australian i guess???? or not?) but in between i go to bali the 14.10.09 and i guess i need to go immigration to apply re entry permit before i leave for bali.

Are you sure i can get a multiple entry in australia if i m not australian? Because on there website they say you need to be australian of have a resident paper.?

Thnks

Edited by LanProject

You are looking at the embassy website or the consulate in Sydney website I am sure.

You can get a B visa in Perth if you have the correct paperwork or a non immigrant O visa to visit friends.

Brisbane too.

Yes i was looking in sydney website... :)

Then sydney will probably not work?

immi O can be one year?

okay never in sydney i get it. :)

Will be better for me do you think to have a non imm O because i don't plan to work in thailand. it's just my home. I work for an european company and just meet just some suppliers in Thailand, Taiwan, and Australia.

Or is it legitime to have a non imm B and extend it for one year (after the 90 days) whitout apply for a WP3?

I have paperwork from european company and thai company that works together, i m just the middle man. But work only for the european company.

Do you follow me?

In your case the B is best because that is what it is meant to be used for. The letters you have should be more than enough to get the B visa.

Unless the company is registered in Thailand you will never get a work permit. Just get the multiple entry visa and you will not have to worry about getting another one for about 15 months.

Edited by ubonjoe

Thanks a bunch ubonjoe! :)

If i understood well with a non B multiple, i need to go in immigration after 90 to extend it for one year? and after that go out every 90 days or if i didn't plan to go out just show my face in immigration. and to get 15 month i just do visa run before my 1 year expire.

Is it right?

You cannot get an extension without a work permit.

You have to leave the country every 90 days. You can just make a border run. Leave the country and return within minutes if you want to.

Your visa will be valid for one year but it does not mean you can stay for one year without leaving.

You can get almost 15 months by leaving and re-entering the country the day before your visa expires and getting another 90 day entry.

Edited by ubonjoe