Isuzu Grand Adventure

rohitsuk

I am thinking about buying an Isuzu Grand Adventure 2002 and although the Road Tests and Reviews I have read about Isuzu pick-ups are very favourable, I cannot find a review in English about the Grand Adventure.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or advice from owners past or present or experts in the SUV field.

Many thanks

All I know is the body is built but 'THAI RUNG'

I was told the body is heavy, but there a lot about of all years, and when I picked up the new Isuzu last year there were 2 new ones waiting to be picked up.

Not sure but the older ones look very long, the newer ones look shorter, shorter than the MU-7

The other one by 'THAI RUNG' is the Nissan XCiter, also a good number about of all years..

also seen Vans and Mini Buses by 'THAI RUNG'

Edited by ignis

It is easy and cheap to buy Thai Rung Vehicles , but once you want to sell this then you will have the mess.

It is not like selling other Isuzu Pick up trucks. Be carefull

Please tell me where I might buy the cheap and easy Isuzu-based Thai Rung vehicles?

I can find Isuzu pickups, MU-7's, everywhere I look.

I see a lot of ThaiRungs driving around, but in all the second hand outlets there is not one ThaiRung to be found.

Strange thing is, I asked a few of the traders about Thai Rungs, one of them just said: wish I had a few.

So please be so kind to inform me about the selling mess?

Thank you.

Edited by hansnl

It is a seven year old car, just be happy if it is running.

Thais tend to run their cars into the ground without ever having them serviced or parts replaced. Then when they sell them, they try and get the highest possible price for them. But they do keep them nicely polished and cleaned. :)

It is a seven year old car, just be happy if it is running.

I have a 35 year old Toyota Corona, runs fine. I guess I should be gobsmacked and more than happy. Maybe even wetting myself with happiness.

Well that is nearly twice the age of my Corona at a mere 16 years (nobut a youth) and she still flies about the place well enough and even my garage say what a comfortable, cool, smooth old gal she is and they are right !

It is easy and cheap to buy Thai Rung Vehicles , but once you want to sell this then you will have the mess.

It is not like selling other Isuzu Pick up trucks. Be carefull

Please tell me where I might buy the cheap and easy Isuzu-based Thai Rung vehicles?

I can find Isuzu pickups, MU-7's, everywhere I look.

I see a lot of ThaiRungs driving around, but in all the second hand outlets there is not one ThaiRung to be found.

Strange thing is, I asked a few of the traders about Thai Rungs, one of them just said: wish I had a few.

So please be so kind to inform me about the selling mess?

Thank you.

Very odd you cannot find any For Sale.......... Just go to www,one2car.com there are loads For Sale, starting price 255,000 baht...

I just looked at this site only and a quick look a very quick count I got to 50.... You must look Dragon Eye + Dragon Power + D-Max 02-05 + D-Max 05 - 08, there For Sale for every year also the 'Tipper' and the 'Wanderer'

There is also lots of other sites......... Having no idea what year or price your looking for cannot post 50 odd links on here :)

one end to the other

http://www.one2car.com/CarInfor/cardetails...90337&row=2 268.000 baht 1998

http://www.one2car.com/CarInfor/cardetails...90316&row=2 599,000 baht 2007