Where Can I Buy Seretide Inhalers In Chiang Mai

mnodi

Does anyone know where I can buy Seretide Inhalers in Chiang Mai?

My local doctor claims that he'd have to order them from Bangkok at more than 1000 baht a pop - seems pricey to me.

Cheers for any help!

I haven't bought Seretide, but I was able to get ventalin at corner pharmacists for around 300B a pop. They seem to have limited medicines in CM, I was unable to get albuterol.

My local doctor claims that he'd have to order them from Bangkok at more than 1000 baht a pop - seems pricey to me.

Cheers for any help!

I haven't bought Seretide, but I was able to get ventalin at corner pharmacists for around 300B a pop. They seem to have limited medicines in CM, I was unable to get albuterol.

My husband buys Seretide at Pharm Choice on the Bo Sang - Chiang Mai road. You could try your nearest branch. If they do not have it in stock they will order it & it comes within 24hrs.

Cheers for any help!

i use seretide and buy every month - now getting the seritide puffers sent to me from australia - -price for the round inhaler in bkk cost between 900 -1100 THB depending on the pharmacy - most seem to stock it or will get it in if u order. the aerosol puffers seem better than the round inhaler - and the puffers even have built in dose counter --

but its a great product- especially for COPD and asthema

hope u can find there - ask your local chemist - sure he will be able to get it - but the price quoted is correct 1000 bht