The're Baaaack

Gonzo the Face

I heard the following story about the present Mayor:

She likes IT. You know what I mean. She had or still has many affairs which she video taped. One of these video's is travelling on the internet.

As soon as I have a link I will inform.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

priceless is right

she is number 7

how many dry days this time ?

answers on a postcard to po box xxx keynsham bristol

dave2

Nope !! your foto of # 7 is a gal by the name of Wepawan (or something like that)

The former lady mayor Dr Duentemduan Na ChiengMai (spelling again) is # 1

And in so far as looks are concerned # 1 has already got my vote in the bag.

The only similarity between # 7 and # 1 is that they are both female.

And Gonzo your recollections of the former lady mayor are absolutely correct.

So apart from you and me, all the others really need to visit the optomitrist (like the guy who cannot find a gas station in CM)

I think you need a trip to the optomitrist JBG :)

CMjantje: video is old and disgusting news. Move on. And spreading lies like she had many affairs could get you in trouble...actually, it won't, it will just annoy strangers like me!

For accurate info on Dr Pang - http://www.drpang.org/. You can watch a kosher video there.

The reply I was waiting for :)

First, I wrote: "I heard" So was not sure. With your reply at least I know it Is true.

Second, I don't know where you are from and in fact it does not matter. In all western countries All the people with a higher function are screened. The wrong-doings are extensively discussed in the media.

Third, if you ask Thai people who they vote for, most of them say nr 1. When you ask why, they cannot say, in other words, we farang seem to know more about these people than the Thai themselves. In fact this affair is the only thing most Thai know about her and they are Not judging her for this.

Get real.

Edited by cmjantje

CMjantje: video is old and disgusting news. Move on. And spreading lies like she had many affairs could get you in trouble...actually, it won't, it will just annoy strangers like me!

For accurate info on Dr Pang - http://www.drpang.org/. You can watch a kosher video there.

The reply I was waiting for :D

First, I wrote: "I heard" So was not sure. With your reply at least I know it Is true.

Second, I don't know where you are from and in fact it does not matter. In all western countries All the people with a higher function are screened. The wrong-doings are extensively discussed in the media.

Third, if you ask Thai people who they vote for, most of them say nr 1. When you ask why, they cannot say, in other words, we farang seem to know more about these people than the Thai themselves. In fact this affair is the only thing most Thai know about her and they are Not judging her for this.

Get real.

cmjantje, Sao Jiang Mai is Thai, though Western educated. She is also probably one of the very best informed people about all things concerning Chiang Mai.

My friendly advice to you: Get off your high horses as quickly as possible before you make even more of a fool of yourself :)

/ Priceless

The reply I was waiting for :D

Get real.

cmjantje, Sao Jiang Mai is Thai, though Western educated. She is also probably one of the very best informed people about all things concerning Chiang Mai.

My friendly advice to you: Get off your high horses as quickly as possible before you make even more of a fool of yourself :)

/ Priceless

Many TV members cannot read so well, give answers on things that are not written.

With this remark I stop my contribution on this childish forum

Well I guess it must be election time again...... why we haven't had one in at least several months now....

That or else the garbage trucks are getting nosier.

Is the former lady mayor running and if so can someone tell me which number she is ?????

Thanks guy & gals & whatever

Gonzo

According to a poster that I saw in Thapae Rd she is #7.

/ Priceless

No priceless, she is candidate number 1

But I agree not so easy to recognise compared with photographs a month or so back. hence the confusion.

Older voters in Chiangmai have their doubts about her. they are more conservative

Yes, that is probably very, very true. And it might be one of the really important factors in the race.

Looking at the campaign posters more closely, I wonder how wise her posters are given the dirty trick played on her. The two photos are very expressive of the kind of open-hearted and open-minded person she is, but I wonder if it wouldn't have been wiser to present a somewhat more "businesslike" face.

Real pain in the arse if you ask me. I got up the other morning and every bloody lamppost had a number 7 poster on it - 5 feet tall and 4 feet from the ground. Completely blocked the view of the motorists trying to get out of their drives (I had to close my eyes and just hope - they put one of the poster up right next to the safety mirror so no way to see traffic on the road until after I pulled out!).

I guess someone complained though as tonight it was gone and there are much fewer signs - still a #7 except one for #4 as a kind of gesture I guess.

What date does the actual voting take place? Is it one of those weekend jobs when its best to leave town?

Sunday, Oct 4th. My understanding is that Saturday is dry, Friday is not. I could be wrong of course.

-Mestizo

Thank you.

The campaigning is getting OTT, just found a crowd of about 20 Rak Ciang Mai 51 Redshirts outside my gate campaing for Number 2. Was tempted to tell them he was defintiely my favourite as he looks so cute....... but thought better of it :D They've been sat outside for about 15 minutes now, not sure quite why, it's a really quiet street with no traffic and few houses. Kinda strange :)

I heard the following story about the present Mayor:

She likes IT. You know what I mean. She had or still has many affairs which she video taped. One of these video's is travelling on the internet.

As soon as I have a link I will inform.

Well apart from whether she "likes it" or not, "the fact is that she is not the current mayor" :D

She resigned some time ago hence the new election :)

And her resignation had nothing to do with her nocturnal activities either....

Edited by john b good

What date does the actual voting take place? Is it one of those weekend jobs when its best to leave town?

Sunday, Oct 4th. My understanding is that Saturday is dry, Friday is not. I could be wrong of course.

-Mestizo

Thank you.

The campaigning is getting OTT, just found a crowd of about 20 Rak Ciang Mai 51 Redshirts outside my gate campaing for Number 2. Was tempted to tell them he was defintiely my favourite as he looks so cute....... but thought better of it :D They've been sat outside for about 15 minutes now, not sure quite why, it's a really quiet street with no traffic and few houses. Kinda strange :D

Paagai, it wasnt them following you back to yr place when you were wearing your yellow shirt was it? :D

#2 gives me the creeps,imo its the way his eyes look :)

The campaigning is getting OTT, just found a crowd of about 20 Rak Ciang Mai 51 Redshirts outside my gate campaing for Number 2. Was tempted to tell them he was defintiely my favourite as he looks so cute....... but thought better of it :D They've been sat outside for about 15 minutes now, not sure quite why, it's a really quiet street with no traffic and few houses. Kinda strange :D

Paagai, it wasnt them following you back to yr place when you were wearing your yellow shirt was it? :D

Right idea, wrong reason, I always wear pink :D

#2 gives me the creeps,imo its the way his eyes look :)

Substance abuse?

I asked the red shirts what they were doing "Rak Thaksin" was the reply :D So perhaps #2 is you know who wearing one of those rubber facemasks as a disguise :D

Anyway, turned out they'd lost their convoy of Sound trucks and Songtaews, after a while the whole party trundled off speakers blaring, to annoy someone else!

The campaign pictures do revel the vast age difference between the candidates. The one item I see missing in Thai election campaigns is a handbill for candidates with educational background, business/work experience, past accomplishments, family info, and a short statement as to what they want to do for the community, if elected. Has anyone on TV or your Thai acquaintances ever noticed this or am I mistaken?

The campaign pictures do revel the vast age difference between the candidates. The one item I see missing in Thai election campaigns is a handbill for candidates with educational background, business/work experience, past accomplishments, family info, and a short statement as to what they want to do for the community, if elected. Has anyone on TV or your Thai acquaintances ever noticed this or am I mistaken?

Having read the interview with ex Lady Mayor Dr. Deuntemduang Na-Chiang Mai in the August 2009 edition ago it does not seem very clear what their mandate is in any event.

Quote:

Cityife: What about the latest change to the Chang Puak Fountain Gate?

Dr. Deuntemduang: That is not in my jurisdiction, it belongs to the Fine Arts Department.

Unquote:

Another quote:

Cityife: There was the controversy over the road widening schemes. Did you support it?

Dr. Deuntemduang: I have firmly opposed the plan from the start. It was under the jurisdiction of the Department of Public Works and Town and Country Planning, Ministry of Interior. They proposed the expansion of 30 roads, it had nothing to do with the municipality, though we facilitated between the public and the ministry.

Unquote.

It seems that the mayor is just a figure head and on this basis alone the lovely lady would get my vote.

She is young, she is beautiful, and even if her job comes down to meeting visiting dignatories who better to do it.

Certainly not any of the wizened up competing candidates :)

Having read the interview with ex Lady Mayor Dr. Deuntemduang Na-Chiang Mai in the August 2009 edition ago it does not seem very clear what their mandate is in any event.

Quote:

Dr. Deuntemduang: That is not in my jurisdiction, it belongs to the Fine Arts Department.

Unquote:

Another quote:

Cityife: There was the controversy over the road widening schemes. Did you support it?

Dr. Deuntemduang: I have firmly opposed the plan from the start. It was under the jurisdiction of the Department of Public Works and Town and Country Planning, Ministry of Interior. They proposed the expansion of 30 roads, it had nothing to do with the municipality, though we facilitated between the public and the ministry.

Unquote.

It seems that the mayor is just a figure head and on this basis alone the lovely lady would get my vote.

She is young, she is beautiful, and even if her job comes down to meeting visiting dignatories who better to do it.

Certainly not any of the wizened up competing candidates :)

I agree there is not much substance there. She is not in favour with older conservative voters because of the video and her family arrogance. But Thais do as they are told so she may get in. Younger hi-so Thais support her but they can't point to her achievements in office either. In or out, nothing will change.

There is a very glossy brochure for her campaign showing pictures of her time in office. Only a list of photo opportunities; as you infer, no substance. It would not sway a western voter . whether a factless presentaion impresses or influences a Thai I don't know.

Quote:

Unquote:

Another quote:

Unquote.

Certainly not any of the wizened up competing candidates :D

I agree there is not much substance there. She is not in favour with older conservative voters because of the video and her family arrogance. But Thais do as they are told so she may get in. Younger hi-so Thais support her but they can't point to her achievements in office either. In or out, nothing will change.

There is a very glossy brochure for her campaign showing pictures of her time in office. Only a list of photo opportunities; as you infer, no substance. It would not sway a western voter . whether a factless presentaion impresses or influences a Thai I don't know.

Of course not. Westerners are much more intelligent voters - Bush Jnr. got in twice :)

Quote:

Unquote:

Another quote:

Unquote.

Of course not. Westerners are much more intelligent voters - Bush Jnr. got in twice :)

although there was irregularities of 2000, and the american public hoodwinked on the war on terror in 2004. Now it seems the US citizens have been duped again.

Quote:

Unquote:

Another quote:

Unquote.

My apologies. I agree with you, I should not have included Americans. But I did not wish to offend.

Number 4 wants to make Chiang Mai a wireless internet zone.... he gets my vote (not that I get one)

Might want to wait until they get the wired internet working right.

That will be when PIGS FLY !

Need to see more Number 1 Posters... She seems to be in last place on the poster/noise nuisance category

Number 4 wants to make Chiang Mai a wireless internet zone.... he gets my vote (not that I get one)

Need to see more Number 1 Posters... She seems to be in last place on the poster/noise nuisance category

Her pictures are everywhere

Her pictures are everywhere

Have another look :D

I have three of them in my apartment :)

Her campaign just announced that no 1 posters were taken down all over the city over the past few days. They are putting more up, but looks like dirty politics again. No 7 is a very very old hand in the municipality and RUMOURS of corruption abound. She also belongs to my women's business association and they are all lobbying for her in the businesswoman community. No 2 is son of the oldest Buranupakorn brothers (both brothers were Lord Mayors, senetors, MPs and president of PAO), the Saetaew one is younger brother of owner of CM News, so he is getting great coverage (tons of slagging off other candidates in that newspaper!), the rest I don't really know.

As to the bloke from the last page, I am sorry I didn't clarify, of course the video is real, her shagging lots of men, is NOT, and that was what annoyed me. It was her long term boyfriend, whom she is still with. I know I am a rabid champion of hers but apart from your quotes above which showed her lack of jurasdiction in some areas, I think that her achievements in combatting corruption has been pretty marvellous (over 50 court cases she has launched against companies which signed contracts with the municipality to the disadvantage of tax payers). But yes, I am biased!