Sathorn Gardens - True Rent Rate?

Hello All,

Does any of you live in Sathorn Gardens now? What's the true rental rate. We all know that agencies usually over-price the rents, and likewise the Juristic people do the same. I looked at a 94 SqM, 2 Bed place at the weekend. Apparently there are only 3 units left to rent and they are asking for THB 57,000 / month. Beautiful facilities and fittings, but I can't help thinking that this is over-priced. Note that I viewed 10 other places that day and they too were priced from 53000 (for an old style place) to 60,000 for a nice modern condo/apartment.

Any advice anyone? I see that a number of you commented on this forum a couple of years ago when Sathorn Gardens was being built.

www.thaivisa.com/forum/Info-Sathorn-Gardens-t133557.html

Cheers!

Your statement that only 3 units are left to rent sort of answers your question doesn’t it? It’s called supply and demand. Try to find a comparable place in the same area for less. I doubt you will be very successful. You might try Soi Suan Plu Soi 6, there are a couple places that might work, but I think they are priced about the same.

TH

You can probably rent a 101 m penthouse at www.pgp.co.th for under 20,000 unfurnished. But that's not what and where you are looking. Still,

rents have fallen mark my words! Check out TV (this website), folks advertize condos here as well. Good luck

"You can probably rent a 101 m penthouse at www.pgp.co.th for under 20,000 unfurnished. But that's not what and where you are looking. Still,

rents have fallen mark my words!"

What was the rental rate of the apartment that you recommended before the rent fell?