Balance Tranfer Service

perousing

a friend called me from pattaya to ask me if the girls could take credit from his phone. his "lady" was messing around with his phone for sometime which was ok but after she was gone he checked the phone and seen these numbers *112* and 200baht missing from his credit beware this is the BALANCE TRANSFER SERVICE and as we all know the girls never miss a trick. :)

a friend called me from pattaya to ask me if the girls could take credit from his phone. his "lady" was messing around with his phone for sometime which was ok but after she was gone he checked the phone and seen these numbers *112* and 200baht missing from his credit beware this is the BALANCE TRANSFER SERVICE and as we all know the girls never miss a trick. :)

It would only ever happen once !

With 1-2-Call the balance transfer number is *140.

I hardly use my phone, but still have to top it up with 100 Baht every month to keep the number. So I use the balance transfer service to send my ladyfriend 100 Baht whenever I feel like it. You can only send a maximum of 100 Baht a month with 1-2-Call, I think.

If anyone wants to do something similar, the instructions are in English and are very clear. At the end you are asked to verify the transfer, so it's difficult to mess it up.

I like this service. :)

Cheap lesson. He learnt his "lady" is not to be trusted and it only cost him 200 Baht :D

He also learnt she didn't feel comfortable asking for measly 200 baht for her phone!!!!...... :)

sorry i should have said ( lady from the bar)

Trying to figure out why someone would allow a "lady from the bar" access to his phone with all his family and friends numbers on there. Ohh well.......

Edit: because I messed the quote up :D

Edited by JUDAS