Thai Girlfriend...

ozzieovaseas

Hi all,

I am posting this story on behalf of a guy i chat with occasionally when working out at a local gym in BK.

He is a younger guy from a European country and is currently trying to improove on his English reading/writing skills.

Ive told him about this website and suggested my posting his story will be good reading practice for him until he is confident enough to become a member of TV himself.

He will be following the thread so you can address any replies as if directly to him.

Ive told him about what he might get told but he says he will be ok with any replies

SO, he's been seeing a Thai girl for nearly a year now.Him 28,she 23.

About three weeks ago they had a night of "uncareful" unbridled passion, the type of which could result in pregnancy if you get the drift.

She rings him 2 weeks ago and says "I go to doctor.I have baby"

Well,im no expert on the subject but im not sure if pregnancy can be diagnosed in a week or less after the event??

Maybe others can advise?

Anyway the worrying part of all this is that shes tried the same thing on him earlier on in the relationship.

At that time he was also skeptical so he got one of those home pregnancy tests which she reluctantly agreed to use...

suprise suprise,it came back negative!!!! :)

Understandably his reaction was <deleted> and wanted some sort of explanantion...to which she basically laughed it off and said something to the tune of "ok ok i no good"

Being quite relieved though he also shrugged it off and it was soon forgotten

Now that hes in the same predicament shes been coming up with all manner of reasons why she hasnt got time to visit him at his appartment...even going as far as saying shes out buying clothes for baby :D

And he questioned her about the past incident and now this one she still insists..."I have baby..I SPEAK REALLY"

The poor guy really doesnt know what to think..Is she lieing again?

Hes a good natured guy and doesnt seem the type who would shirk any responsibilities but that doesnt mean he should be taken for a ride either.

He asks "why would a female do something like this,playing about with such serious things"

BTW, it should also be noted that he is going back to his homeland at Christmas time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any woman who feigns pregnancy to trap a man should be cut free immediately. Your friend needs to sever all ties with her.

However, that is complicated if indeed she is pregnant. He probably needs to ascertain this for sure - and going to a hospital with her would be the best way.

And if I am reading into this situation right, SHAME ON HIM for having another night of "careless passion" after she already tricked him with the pregnancy issue. If it does turn out she is pregnant then he cannot say he had not been warned...

Well,im no expert on the subject but im not sure if pregnancy can be diagnosed in a week or less after the event??

Maybe others can advise?

Without getting into the other items in the post, I do know about this one. Yes, it can be diagnosed in a week. I had a bit of a 'scare' myself a while back ago. I ended up asking one of my friends from college who is now a doctor, and she said yes. You could find out that soon. I also discovered that a woman can indeed get pregnant during her period. I know you didn't ask that question, but it's a little 'bonus'.

Get another pregnancy test done and find out if she really is pregnant this time. Then if she is pregnant, and I am going to be very cynical here because she said she was pregnant before and was not, your friend should make sure the child is actually his.

Maybe others can advise?

Without getting into the other items in the post, I do know about this one. Yes, it can be diagnosed in a week. I had a bit of a 'scare' myself a while back ago. I ended up asking one of my friends from college who is now a doctor, and she said yes. You could find out that soon. I also discovered that a woman can indeed get pregnant during her period. I know you didn't ask that question, but it's a little 'bonus'.

Ha it would be a littel bonus if she's pregnant.

Why not ask her to take the test again he did it once before why not again as Grahamf said. Also as pointed out make sure it's your own and not someone else's

WELL that was some quick replies..thanks for the contributions, especially Submaniac..that is some handy information for anyone to know.

About the taking the test again..that indeed was the first course of action he wanted to take, again, but my suspicions are that the girl is deliberately dodging going to see him because she probably assumes another pregnancy test will be awaiting her.

What she stands to gain by holding out on the issue is anyones guess..which is why we are both scratching our heads as to what her motives are..

This young European guy you are talking about, is 28 years old?

He has obviously been here for more than a year.

He is not confident enough to post anything here, so you do it on his behalf?

Where has this guy been since he still can not write at least some English at age 28 (Im also European), and need strangers to tell him what to do?

What would he do where he comes from?

Probably the same thing suggested here.

Maybe this guy you write for is actually you.

:)

If this guy actually does exist, I ask him to step forward, and reply to my post here.

Almost 30 years old and too shy to post on a site where nobody can see you?

Nahhhhhh!!

Motives? Maybe the next guy will start sending money like the other 4 in line.

Preg tests can be found in a matter of days. They also have the "plan B" or "morning after" pill for very little money over the counter. That's what mine did when she wasn't fully on the pill and we couldn't wait (twice in 18 months).

Women from many countries do this. String 10 guys along and see if 2 start paying...and the third guy pays for an abortion ...

but my suspicions are that the girl is deliberately dodging going to see him because she probably assumes another pregnancy test will be awaiting her.

Be prepared for her to disappear for nine months and then show up out of the blue with a baby ....... a borrowed one.

should it really matter who is asking the question?

whether its the OP, or his friend?

in the end its another unknown name on a computer screen. why not give your advice based on the details provided?

best I can say in this situation is: tell your friend to just relax. IF she is really pregnant, she will make further contact. he has shown an interest, and shown that he is willing to take some kind of responsibility. next move is up to her. If i were him I wouldnt stress over it yet. if she does come back at some point, and turns out she IS pregnant, then yes as someone suggested, do some kind of DNA test. if she doesnt come back to him at any stage, I would assume shes not really pregnant

(only other thing to watch for would be - and this one is straight out of a Thai soap! :) she might contact him after a month or so and then advise him that she either had a miscarriage, planned or otherwise. yes yes I watch too much Thai soap opera :D )

disclaimer - take note of the Thai soap reference.that means Im not really suggesting this will happen

but my suspicions are that the girl is deliberately dodging going to see him because she probably assumes another pregnancy test will be awaiting her.

Be prepared for her to disappear for nine months and then show up out of the blue with a baby ....... a borrowed one.

A DNA test would solve that one :)

Not a lot to do really. If she shows up with a baby, take a DNA sample and let a lab check whether you're really the father, and if you are, then congrats, you're a dad! Before that be very sceptical and only send the money you are willing to just outright throw out the window. There may be 5 more guys like you, after all.

Keep in mind that if your gf really wants to get pregnant by you there is not much you can do - she can always keep your juice and apply it later. Just look at former Tennis star Boris Becker's daughter - she was the result of a 5 minute blowjob in a laundry room. BB didn't even know the woman (a model), and didn't have any contact with her until she claimed to have his baby. Which DNA tests confirmed. BTW Becker did accept the daughter as his own which I thought was great.

"Friend" might be you, actually, but who cares :)

(only other thing to watch for would be - and this one is straight out of a Thai soap! :) she might contact him after a month or so and then advise him that she either had a miscarriage, planned or otherwise. yes yes I watch too much Thai soap opera :D )

disclaimer - take note of the Thai soap reference.that means Im not really suggesting this will happen

Good point! You may watch a lot of soaps but so does the Thai gf!!! Keep that in mind :D

Edit... and that would be a classic bait and switch. Watch out for that one.

Edited by nikster

Where has this guy been since he still can not write at least some English at age 28 (Im also European), and need strangers to tell him what to do?

If this guy actually does exist, I ask him to step forward, and reply to my post here.

Nahhhhhh!!

Don't get your point. Why does it matter if the OP is the guy in question. If it isn't then he's writing because as he says his friend does not have the command of English. Where are you coming from?

My advice to the OP is to firstly find out if the baby is actually his, that is ofcourse if she is pregnant. If she is and the baby is his, he has the responsibility to shoulder. Otherwise, if she's lying, run a mile.

Nahhhhhh!!

Don't get your point. Why does it matter if the OP is the guy in question. If it isn't then he's writing because as he says his friend does not have the command of English. Where are you coming from?

My advice to the OP is to firstly find out if the baby is actually his, that is ofcourse if she is pregnant. If she is and the baby is his, he has the responsibility to shoulder. Otherwise, if she's lying, run a mile.

Well, if the OP is this guy, the he pretends to be someone else. And if that is so, who else is he here in the Forums?

Anyhow,

I find it amazing that a 28 year old whom is told by his gf that she is pregnant, needs a forum of strangers to tell him what to do.

Again, what would he do back home?

Hi all,

I am posting this story on behalf of a guy i chat with occasionally when working out at a local gym in BK.

He is a younger guy from a European country and is currently trying to improove on his English reading/writing skills.

Ive told him about this website and suggested my posting his story will be good reading practice for him until he is confident enough to become a member of TV himself.

He will be following the thread so you can address any replies as if directly to him.

Ive told him about what he might get told but he says he will be ok with any replies

About three weeks ago they had a night of "uncareful" unbridled passion, the type of which could result in pregnancy if you get the drift.

Maybe others can advise?

Anyway the worrying part of all this is that shes tried the same thing on him earlier on in the relationship.

At that time he was also skeptical so he got one of those home pregnancy tests which she reluctantly agreed to use...

Understandably his reaction was <deleted> and wanted some sort of explanantion...to which she basically laughed it off and said something to the tune of "ok ok i no good"

Now that hes in the same predicament shes been coming up with all manner of reasons why she hasnt got time to visit him at his appartment...even going as far as saying shes out buying clothes for baby :D

And he questioned her about the past incident and now this one she still insists..."I have baby..I SPEAK REALLY"

Hes a good natured guy and doesnt seem the type who would shirk any responsibilities but that doesnt mean he should be taken for a ride either.

He asks "why would a female do something like this,playing about with such serious things"

BTW, it should also be noted that he is going back to his homeland at Christmas time.

Good grief. The only question in this is why he is asking advice. The answer must surely be so obvious that asking the question is just plain daft...

Nahhhhhh!!

Hey yeah that's what I'm thinking, but anyway, really, just cut ties with the lil huzzy (as my grandmother used to say) and roll on back to your country. It ain't your baby anyway, no way in hel_l she would know just 1 week after.

Nahhhhhh!!

Mate, i dont know a real lot about the guy or his background or about any of the stuff you speculate about,only this story as he told it.Sometimes i wonder if he even understands what im saying.

As far as you thinking the guy is me..well all i can say is that i am VERY cautious these days..probably to much so.I would NEVER go into bat unprotected

In fact id arm up with two condoms if i could so i can say without a doubt i wouldnt allow myself to make such a slipup, no matter how pissed :D

If he has to ask this, he shouldn't be here in Thailand.

Heck, he shouldn't even be dating.

Perhaps you could direct him to lifelong monkhood? Make that the Catholic monkhood, just to be safe.

Any woman who feigns pregnancy to trap a man should be cut free immediately. Your friend needs to sever all ties with her.

However, that is complicated if indeed she is pregnant. He probably needs to ascertain this for sure - and going to a hospital with her would be the best way.

And if I am reading into this situation right, SHAME ON HIM for having another night of "careless passion" after she already tricked him with the pregnancy issue. If it does turn out she is pregnant then he cannot say he had not been warned...

I am trying to think of something nice to say that will not offend him and the mods

MUPPET

Yeh hyena and MiG16, i thought you brought up some really good points,

I would probably have to agree with niksters version and not discount that fact that this girl is a player,you can never be to careful hey?

If you other guys want to believe its me then OK i havent got a problem with that,it matters naught to me, as MiG pointed out its just another faceless name on a random forum who no-one knows, so who cares??

Also he wasnt really asking for advice as such..I think the guys been around long enough to work it out for himself, the point of the matter being that we were both shaking our heads over how a female could stoop this low (if it is a play),and why and what goes through their minds?

AND how could they think the average farang joe is stupid enough to fall for it??..as if any guys gonna say "no problem,im going home but ill just send you bucketloads of money every month regardless of IF there is a baby OR if its mine"

Do these people really think we are that stupid?

Funny thing is, if these sorts of people were honest from day 1 then they may have SOME chance of being looked after (if it was indeed legit) but to act deceitfully isnt doing themselves any favours at all

I know times are tough but at some stage doesnt morals ever outweigh the ever consuming pull of money <deleted>? :)

If he has to ask this, he shouldn't be here in Thailand.

Heck, he shouldn't even be dating.

Perhaps you could direct him to lifelong monkhood? Make that the Catholic monkhood, just to be safe.

hehe, maybe they should send prospective enuchs to mingle in LOS for a year..

might make the oncoming pain a bit more bearable :)

I am trying to think of something nice to say that will not offend him and the mods

MUPPET

YES...well TiT and life over here is a bit like the muppet show

In fact i think we have the whole entire cast of the muppet show (times 100) just here on TV :)

Hi all,

Maybe others can advise?

A very strange posting indeed, has the guy no common sense, any chap who is approached by his gf in this way will know that firstly he has to find out whether all this is factual.

A visit to the hospital will answer that, after bird he has to go for DNA tests, and if he is the father then he has to accept fatherhood for live whether he likes it or not with all that entails, i.e. will he take mother and child to his home country, will he stay permanently in Thailand with her and his baby, will he separate from her and just support her and the child financially etc, etc ...

Those are the really tricky questions, and not whether she is pregnant or not since that can be easily found out, if he is not the father then he can leave all of this alone and devote his time to learning English thus to enable him to eventually become a member of TV and he can then ask for advice himself on any further problematic episodes in his life.