Passport For Burmese Maid

I'd like to ask if anyone knows what is the process and costs of helping a burmese maid get a passport done? I've heard that they need to go back to Yangon to do this and it takes a very long time. Is it possible to do this in Bangkok at all?

I have the same question. Yes our maid is legal here and we wish to get her passport done, so that she can travel with us.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
I'd like to ask if anyone knows what is the process and costs of helping a burmese maid get a passport done? I've heard that they need to go back to Yangon to do this and it takes a very long time. Is it possible to do this in Bangkok at all?

I have the same question. Yes our maid is legal here and we wish to get her passport done, so that she can travel with us.

Thanks.

The logic of your post is incriminating. If your in Burma then of course she's legal in her own country.

If your not then she already IS traveling with you.

Where did anyone say that they were in Burma?

The poster(s) appear to be in Thailand and want there Burmese maid, who currently only has work papers, to have a passport so she can travel outside of Thailand on trips with them. I see nothing "incriminating" about that.