Dogs, Golden Retrievers

If any one is interested in Golden Retrievers. We have a Golden Retriever Kennel just outside of Khon Kaen. Pedigree and Non - Pedigree dogs. We will supply you with all papers of the animals family line.

Don't belive what you hear in the markets of Thailand, all dogs are not the same. All our dogs are in the best of health and we guarantee each one.

We will have a new litter of pups coming up in a few months. Please take a look at our web site if you are interested http://thaigoldenretrievers.com

Thank you,

G. Nelson

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

HI I AM PLANNING TO GO TO THAILAND THIS OCTOBER ARE THERE AVAILABLE MALE GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPS.ARE YOUR BREEDING CAN JOIN THE CONFORMATION SHOW IF YES KINDLY EMAIL ME @ << Use PM >>. I AM VERY INTERESTED KINDLY INCLUDE THE PRICE THANKS

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules

• 1 year later...

Hi.

Sawasdee krap.

I have been leaving in Thailand for 15 years, then now in Cambodia since 1995.

I am going to Thailand mid - july. I am looking for a FEMALE puppy Golden Retriever from good family and good breeder. Dog with pedigree will be better and no hip displasia.

Please if you have any pup female available could u e- mail pic to me with pic of pup, father and mother and info on origin of the parents.

Let me know estimated expected price and age of the pup if any.

Reply through PERSONAL MESSAGE PLEASE

Dr. Philippe in Cambodia

Hi.

Sawasdee krap.

I have been leaving in Thailand for 15 years, then now in Cambodia since 1995.

I am going to Thailand mid - july. I am looking for a FEMALE puppy Golden Retriever from good family and good breeder. Dog with pedigree will be better and no hip displasia.

Please if you have any pup female available could u e- mail pic to me with pic of pup, father and mother and info on origin of the parents.

Let me know estimated expected price and age of the pup if any.

Reply through PERSONAL MESSAGE PLEASE

Dr. Philippe in Cambodia

Go look:

At the date the poster posted his "advert"

At the posters webpage (its dead)

At the posters profile, to see he hasnt even been active on here since last year

After you have done all the above, go look.....elsewhere for your dog

That would be the best advice anyone can give you in your search for a golden retriever

Good luck

Penkoprod

it is indeed an old thread however there are several owners of goldens here, one whom i think has about 11!!!! so he might have a litter, u will have to search a bit thru the pets forum or maybe the golden owners will see this and respond... try also nienke our sponsor she has contacts with some breeders and also mangotogo (a retired vet in thailand) who shows his whippet but he list dog shows and u may find breeders in the dog shows. goldens seem fairly popular in thailand from what ive read on the board here.

so good luck,

bina

israel