I Applied Spousal Already Visa Mistake Inthe Form!

I had a fiance refused and next granted now I applied for spousal visa I saw someone was refused for to write she never had a refused visa ,and they refused telling she was not hiding important information .So now Im worry because I wrote I had a refused visa and in what this case is diferent ( because now we are providing the necesary information ) but in the form they asked the number case and date of refusal and now Im watching the date I wrote is wrong as I told you or it is a diferent case and without number of refusal ( it is inside my passport ) do you think they can refuse my application the same as the case I mentioned .I dont have still answer because I submitted my application 3 days ago

I had a fiance refused and next granted now I applied for spousal visa I saw someone was refused for to write she never had a refused visa ,and they refused telling she was not hiding important information .So now Im worry because I wrote I had a refused visa and in what this case is diferent ( because now we are providing the necesary information ) but in the form they asked the number case and date of refusal and now Im watching the date I wrote is wrong as I told you or it is a diferent case and without number of refusal ( it is inside my passport ) do you think they can refuse my application the same as the case I mentioned .I dont have still answer because I submitted my application 3 days ago

If you declared the previous refusal on your current application, you shouldn't worry too much about putting on the wrong date. The previous refusal will probably show up on their database anyway, and the point is that you have not tried to hide it from them. It would be perverse in the extreme to refuse because of an insignificant error like that.

If you are worried about details like this there is no reason to prevent you emailing the Embassy quoting your Apet number and date of birth to correct the information. They may well ignore it but if you keep a copy of the email you can show them that you tried to correct things in the unlikely event that you are refused on such a small matter.

A few years ago my wife (gf then!) was rejected for the first visa mainly because I hate having my photo taken and they considered there was not enough evidence of a serious relationship.

Since then we have had no problems with getting visas but we are now chewing fingernails to the bone waiting for the big 'spouse' visa to be processed!

Edited by bobrussell

I have to laugh when I read how smart farangs think they are: forms completed incorrectly, the inability to read simple instructions, and a refusal to get a recent photograph. "Gosh, the embassy is treating like I'm stupid, or something".

I have to laugh when I read how smart farangs think they are: forms completed incorrectly, the inability to read simple instructions, and a refusal to get a recent photograph. "Gosh, the embassy is treating like I'm stupid, or something".

The OP made a small mistake and all you can do is post an abusive reply to "farangs" in general, really helpful.

Of course you have never made a mistake in your life, oh how I wish I was so perfect.

If you have made a genuine error,then I suggest you send a letter/fax/email correcting the same with an apology,as soon as you can.That should rectify the situation and you shouldn't have to worry any further.

• 2 weeks later...

Mistake in the form?

116. Is your sponsor responsible for anyone financial‚ including any children listed?

My answer no ( it is ok if he is not ?)

And in my child form as dependant when they ask about

My answer was : he provides spousal money to my mother

it is good or I have to correct ?

If you think the biggers mistake are smarters the stupid is you jejeje

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested to hear how this is going, I just got acknowledgement from NVC that the approved application is being communicated to the US Embassy in Bangkok and that my Fiance will recieve a package shortly. We've already researched what she needs to prepare but have some questions, notably:

• Police Certificate required for all addresses of residence since the age of 16 - not easy for someone in their 40's who never expected to be asked for the is information. Any idea on how strict they are on this.
  • Evidence of financial support - my income should be fine but as far as a bank balance or savings I'm wondering how critical they are.
  • Medical examination - does the Embassy give a list of approved clinics in the package they send?
    really appreciate some feedback on these questions. Thanks.

If you are worried about details like this there is no reason to prevent you emailing the Embassy quoting your Apet number and date of birth to correct the information. They may well ignore it but if you keep a copy of the email you can show them that you tried to correct things in the unlikely event that you are refused on such a small matter.

A few years ago my wife (gf then!) was rejected for the first visa mainly because I hate having my photo taken and they considered there was not enough evidence of a serious relationship.

Since then we have had no problems with getting visas but we are now chewing fingernails to the bone waiting for the big 'spouse' visa to be processed!

I'm interested to hear how this is going, I just got acknowledgement from NVC that the approved application is being communicated to the US Embassy in Bangkok and that my Fiance will recieve a package shortly. We've already researched what she needs to prepare but have some questions, notably:

• Police Certificate required for all addresses of residence since the age of 16 - not easy for someone in their 40's who never expected to be asked for the is information. Any idea on how strict they are on this.
  • Evidence of financial support - my income should be fine but as far as a bank balance or savings I'm wondering how critical they are.
  • Medical examination - does the Embassy give a list of approved clinics in the package they send?
    really appreciate some feedback on these questions. Thanks.

You are posting a question about US visas in a thread about a UK visa. Instead of hijacking an unrelated thread you'd probably get better responses in a thread of your own.