Where Is The Best Place To Buy Nike, Adidas, Rebok

rmicheald

Try the factory outlet mall, next to Tesco-Lotus at the junction of Sukhumvit and Thepprasit. :)

Yes, i bought a pair of original Reebok running shoes there on the ground floor near the back for 1200bt, there's also a good sports shop on the 1st floor, and a few retailers selling sports shoes from the shop floor walkways too at reasonable prices.

I also found a small shoe shop that sells genuine Converse & Reeboks at reasonably cheap prices located in South Pattaya at the end of Beach Rd as the road bends to the left it's about 50mts on the left side of the one way road.

just a case of shopping around, i used to buy most of my sneakers in the big shopping centre near pattaya klang/naklua...the 1 with the cinema and kfc/pizzahut etc..the nike store on the 2nd floor was pretty good and used to get new arrivals quite a bit...but it's just bargain hunting really as you'll get cheaper in some stores than others...i noticed some bargains in the big c near sukhumvit near pattaya tai, there was a wee sports shop on the ground floor facing the food court and they had some bargains on the converse and canvas types as well as a few others...i don't know if these places are still there now though as i haven't been over in ages...& i'm not sure if they'd be as much of a bargain now compared to uk prices with the £ dropping in rate..back when it was 69-72 they were a steal

Good luck in finding some good cheap original ones.

Me and the wife were both looking for new traning shoes here before going for hols in the UK last month but decided to wait and try the UK to compare prices and choice. Luckily we did because the adidas shoes my wife bought were half price in the UK compared to the Thailand price and the ones i bought were approx 2000thb in the uk and here in Thailand they were 3600thb. They were both original and were marked with "made in Indonesia" but it just goes to show what an expensive place Thailand is becoming.

The shoes are made either here or in nearby countries that enjoy free trade agreements with Thailand. If they are selling them here more expensive than in the UK this can only be explained with rip-off.

is it really that a 4,000 Baht brand name shoe lasts 4 times longer than a 1,000 Baht no-name shoe?

• 13 years later...

Bought some "Nike" at Pattaya Night Bazaar across from Central Festival.  Added some soft insoles and they are good enough for what I needed.  600 baht was fair price.  Check Mike's Shopping Mall on Beach Road also.  A lot of athletic clothes, some shoes.

• Thanks 1