Hand Held Electric Mosquito Zappers.

maerim

Aus customs are as sharp as a needle going by a recent documentary that has been running here the past few weeks. 

They never used to be. I went there many a year ago and they didn't even search my bag, luckily!

I must have an innocent looking face, in over a hundred flights I've never had my luggage searched once. Haven't been to Oz, though, so maybe that will be my first experience of it, if and when I travel there.

Seriously, though, are they powerful enough to put wasps out of action? I doubt they are, but they'd be popular in pub gardens during the summer months if they could.

I took out a decent sized cockie with mine last night. I checked this morning and he was still dead.

Aus customs are as sharp as a needle going by a recent documentary that has been running here the past few weeks. 

They never used to be. I went there many a year ago and they didn't even search my bag, luckily!

They have the latest u-beaut gear from all over the world and dogs that can sniff out a petal, leaf or seed in a tonne of mail or on your person.

Xray gear that I have never seen before, anywhere! :o

I think they would export well to the UK,maybe they could become a national pass time

Don't mean to put a downer on your idea, but don't you think the lack of mosquitos in the UK could hamper sales a little?

You could of course try it out on our fly's, these could prove to be a bigger challenge, and we have planty of them during summer!

They have more maneuverability and speed than the Thai Mossi Air Force!

The secret of getting your fly is to go at it from behind. (Boy, that would sound wrong in a different forum. :o ) See http://www.flypower.com for more details on catching flies.

These things are dangerous if you have toddlers running around the house. I have been zapped by one a few times, a nasty little shock!, nasty little buggers!

Toddlers, nasty little buggers, could not agree more.

In the UK at school crossings there is even a pensioner with a sign saying

"Stop children" but the campaign is not working as people are still having them.

Edited by maerim

These things are dangerous if you have toddlers running around the house. I have been zapped by one a few times, a nasty little shock!, nasty little buggers!

"Stop children" but the campaign is not working as people are still having them.

Reminds me of the warning on match boxes " KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN".

They are (or were) legal in the U.S. A friend bought me one about five years ago for a birthday prez. Got it in Oakland Chinatown, I think. Worked fine for a couple of years until our grandson hit something and broke the wires. :o Haven't replaced it yet.

:D:D:D Reminds me of the bags of peanuts with the message "Small objects can choke children". Much easier just to put your hands round their throats and throttle the little buggers :o:D:D

:D:D:D Reminds me of the bags of peanuts with the message "Small objects can choke children". Much easier just to put your hands round their throats and throttle the little buggers :o:D:D

Ankle biters should come with instructions :D