Lets Get One Thing Straight

DonJuanDemarco

hmmm! Nice to be told what I'm supposed to be thinking about when I close my eyes!

Exactly :)

Well..i can honestly say..from this females perspective..that in general..i dont find 50+ year olds more attractive than younger men. In general im not attracted to much older men beyond being a friend. My partner is 10 years older than me at 46, and i was surprised as he looks much younger. My ex (who i had a 7/8 yr relationship with) was 6 years younger than me. Nothing wrong with older men..but some can also have a bit of baggage and set in their ways. I cant imagine dating someone older than my bf is now. Usually i find men around a similar age to me attractive because we have more in common in our outlook and similar likes and dislikes. Younger men also dont have a "been there, seen it, worn the t-shirt" attitude that some older men have. Some older men get complacent. I hope to always have a zest for life, no matter how old i get! Anyway..to each their own. But, im surprised if younger women really are more attracted to much older men than men of a similar age...but what do i know..im just one woman out of billions..and we are all different..believe it or not. :D

Now don't go being sensible and use REASON in this discussion, eek, like you usually do. You wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of us old guys now would you? :D:D

We can go on believing we are still that young stud we used to be. :D

Who in hades tries to twist the obvious when it's plain to see anywhere you go? There will always be a few young "groupies" who chase after older celebrities, but us normal folks know the real story.

ever heard of George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

Between 46 and 48. Take care of their appearance, are above average in looks, great personalities (apparently off-screen they are down to earth too), and extremely successful and wealthy. Tbh i dont really think this reflects the average late 40 year old.

But..did you want fantasy or reality?

Im not saying that older men are not attractive, nor am i saying a younger woman cannot fall head over heels for a much older man. There are many things involved. But..to say things like a young women when with a similar aged or younger man likely shuts her eyes and thinks of an older man etc..is a bit far fetched tbh..

But again, if you wish to project your own ideals/fantasy onto womens minds..thats your choice. Sorry if my view offended you, i actually thought from your OP that you were inviting a womans honest perspective, but maybe you were just trolling. :D

Hey anyway, doesnt matter does it.? You are happily married and thats all that should matter. Life is what we make it and thankfully there is always someone who loves us even when we get old and wrinkly. :)

Edited by eek

Can't stop thinking about the movie Big Daddy and this quote "Sonny: Hey! You just made the biggest mistake of your life, baby. I know you're gunna be missing me when you have that big, white, wrinkly body on you with his loose skin and old balls... gross! Ugh!"

I am 17 years senior my wife and my old balls are still okay, have a 5 month old son.

:):D:D:D

Women are not less attracted to older men than they are to younger men. There is significant scientific research to suggest that women prefer older males. Older males off spring are healthier on average than younger men. Men over 50 have so much wisdom and life experience that is one of the reasons why women prefer older men. you can ask any female thai visa user and I think you will find (if they are honest) that their preference in men, both physically and emotionally is between the ages of 45-55. many young men are insecure and i keep reading posts saying this and that about age differences in Thailand. Rest assured, your girl friend or wife is more than likely closing her eyes and thinking of a 45-55 year old man when she is with you physically.

My Fan agrees :)

Don't know what the OP is smoking, but from what I see here the only thing a (younger) Thai woman would prefer an older man for is his bank account. Take a look around at the 20 something with babies here and ask the age and nationality of the Father. It wasn't some 45-55 aged white boy Farang.

Do you have a significantly younger wife Don?

Yes, I do. She is a the wisest Thai woman I have ever met.

yet she married you. :)

Think she got wise to the size of his wallet, well i mean all that cash in it. Or was it something else? and she thought it was his wallet. :D

Edited by cyb

Do you have a significantly younger wife Don?

Yes, I do. She is a the wisest Thai woman I have ever met.

yet she married you. :)

Think she got wise to the size of his wallet, <snip>

Explains why he only carries cash... credit cards aren't as good at padding a wallet as a bill-fold

:D

Daewoo

ever heard of George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

Between 46 and 48. Take care of their appearance, are above average in looks, great personalities (apparently off-screen they are down to earth too), and extremely successful and wealthy. Tbh i dont really think this reflects the average late 40 year old.

But..did you want fantasy or reality?

Im not saying that older men are not attractive, nor am i saying a younger woman cannot fall head over heels for a much older man. There are many things involved. But..to say things like a young women when with a similar aged or younger man likely shuts her eyes and thinks of an older man etc..is a bit far fetched tbh..

But again, if you wish to project your own ideals/fantasy onto womens minds..thats your choice. Sorry if my view offended you, i actually thought from your OP that you were inviting a womans honest perspective, but maybe you were just trolling. :D

Hey anyway, doesnt matter does it.? You are happily married and thats all that should matter. Life is what we make it and thankfully there is always someone who loves us even when we get old and wrinkly. :)

Well said.

:)

They also prefer them bald and overweight

perferably with speedo's on, walking down the beach while they hold hands, nary a word being spoken between them (because they don't understand each other).

Ah yes, true love, especially after the barfine was paid.

i woud love to arm wrestle u right in the middle of siam square.

Save your overt displays of your muscles to prove how big and strong you are. I'm sure down at Silom Soi 4 you'll find a more ready audience.

We know you are a stud cause you pack lots of cash in your pocket. A couple of other hints...speedo's on the beach (run down the beach, never walk), car with a big exhaust pipe, loud music blaring out the windows.

I notice that tends to help people going though a mid-life crisis.

Edited by samran