Korean Man Arrested For Stealing Drinking Water In Pattaya

george

Korean man arrested for stealing drinking water in Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A South Korean man described to be drunk was arrested after he was spotted breaking into a grocery store and coming out with a drinking water bottle and two bottles of instant coffee.

The man, identified as Lee Sung Hook, was arrested at 2 am shortly after vendors at the Mae Wilai Market saw him using a stone to break the window of the shop on Central Pattaya Road.

The man claimed that he was hungry.

He was detained at the Pattaya police station pending further investigation.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-09-23

Using a stone to break window? doh he's deserved to go jail then it was just too much especially in night time very disturbing huh it reminds me of my neighbors played music or karaoke late at nite also target shooting BB GUN his area big enuff but pressure of the gun also high so the plastic bullets hit my windows that made of glass argh! wot an IDIOT ah ok back to that korean man ok he was hungry alrite if i was the owner of the grocery store and he was drunk ok i wouldnt mind giving him water/instant coffee for FREE thais are kind ...well most of us tho i know its hard to find in major cities especially BKK thats the reason why i dont like to go there!

Kit

I'm a little confused about Koreans. They are generally considered big trouble makers by the Thai people but yet Thailand gives them special visa treatment of 90 days on arrival. Why ?? Are they exempt from maximum of 3 consecutive trips too ??? Anyone know ??

Nothing to be confused about, Korea invests at lot of money in Thailand, hence the visa privilages

I'm a little confused about Koreans. They are generally considered big trouble makers by the Thai people but yet Thailand gives them special visa treatment of 90 days on arrival. Why ?? Are they exempt from maximum of 3 consecutive trips too ??? Anyone know ??

Nothing to be confused about, Korea invests at lot of money in Thailand, hence the visa privilages

and apparently they give alot out to passers-bye... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Korean-Touri...In-t301239.html