Internet Options Jomtien

bangkokrick

Hi,

I am moving to Jomtien during next week and i am interested to know the best options for the internet. True and 3BB don't cover the area that my house is in. Anyone have any experience of this. What are my options other than using my mobile phone?

Cheers, Rick

Both TOT & TT&T service Jomtien.

I went to the true shop and they said that they did not cover the area where my house is located even though I did get the True vision TV package from them?

Cheers, Rick

TOT and TT&T are both 'phone line service providers, they have nothing to do with True.

I am moving to Jomtien during next week and i am interested to know the best options for the internet.
TOT and TT&T are both 'phone line service providers, they have nothing to do with True.

Both TOT & TT&T are internet service providers, TOT main office is on the junction of third road and Pattaya Klang, TT & T have various offices in Pattaya one of which is in Carrfour Pattaya Klang.

How about TOT for ADSL ?

or CAT CDMA upto 3 megs. www.catcdma.com/home.htm

or Satellite internet IPstar by TOT..not cheap.

I don't think CAT provide CDMA in Bangkok and Chonburi areas, only around the provinces where its hard to get ADSL.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Do you know how much cost TOT or TT&T ADSL internet ? Not the broadband without a phone line but the real ADSL internet with a phone number ?

I can't find information on their websites.

Thanks.

I pay about 785Bt in Jomtien for phone line and ADSL