I Have A 3 Mnd Non Imigrant O, But

I need some advice.

Have just got this type of visa from Thai embassy in Norway.

Singel entry.

My plan is to stay 1,5 year in Thailand.

Is this correct : After about 2,5 month I go to the imigration office and ask

for one more year. (multiple ent.) I have paper who shows that I have a good salary for 18 monts, and paper who shows "no criminal record" home (advice from embassy).

I have also paper that shows I am partner in a company who own 2 condos in los.

We look for new investments in condos.

What can go wrong ? (yes, everything can go wrong in los)

Will they make some problems for me ? or is this an easy thing.

And, is it a different between the imigration office in Pattaya and Bangkok ?

(not married Thai and 44 years old)

Thanks for help

The only way you can obtain the one-year extension in the way you describe is if you can meet the standard for an extension based on imvestment of 3,000,000 baht.

Go to: http://www.imm.police.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php. At center top, select "Required Documents". This brings up vertical menu bar center of page. Select "Extend Your Stay" - then go to the very last category in that section "... to invest a minimum of 3 million baht..."

The location of the condos within Thailand does not matter. What matters is how much you invested, how many other westerners may also have"investor extensions" based on that same investment, how long ago you made the investment, and whether your investment documentation is sufficient to meet the standard.

Certainly, if you are able to bring in another 3,000,000 baht, and place it into a fixed account, you can get an investor extension. Later, WITH IMMIGRATION APPROVAL (ONLY), you may then shift that money out of bank, to purchase another condo unit.

My firm can help with processing an investor extension at Bangkok Immigration. Successful outcome will depend on the strength of your documentation.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.thaistartup.com