Question About Aion Unfair Advantages

aionpeon

Hi i would like to take this time to get a quick poll on members. I'm not sure if i can post this here so if I'm violating the rules mods feel free to delete this post right away, however this is something that has been bugging me so i decided it was time to create an account here and post. Anyways the question at hand is do people think botting / cheating sites should be allowed. For example i did a quick search on the net and pulled up right away sites like mmoviper.com tault.com/aion/, Or taultunleashed.com/aion/ these sites not only have bots but they have radars that can see players in game. This is something that is totally unfair and gives players far to great of an advantage on others.

Well anyways personally i think they should not be allowed as it makes the legit players far underpowered to the overly powerful players. Also another way i was thinking that we could stop this is we actually tell ncsoft about this. If a big enough deal is made something will be done. Look at world of warcraft. People starting getting pissy and in the end warden was made and we actually could enjoy the game again. Anyways thats my little rant what do you guys think? Also if you want more proof that this is out of control just look at this ugh.

AIONRadar.jpg

• 2 weeks later...