How Much For 5 Days?

billyboy

One of the old fellows at work,he s a cleaner ,everyone calls him pommy Bob,old grumpy ex Londoner.Anyway he s decided to go to Thailand and to Pattaya,he s been to Phillipines etc when he was a merchant navy apparently.

Anyway he s 62 and only can take 5 days off,he s going next monday and back on Saturday.So he S staying 5 nights.He asked me how much he would need ,he s going to Pattaya for the 5 nights,hotel is already booked,said he got a bargain at Australian 15 dollars a night at Day Night hotel.Anyway I told him $300 a day shall be good. "OHGawdddd!" he says in the pommy accent,"bloody ###### son" What ya think I am?, Im only goin there to see the bleedin temples"

"you must be jokin? $300 a day"!

I said,no BOB ,about $300,which is about 10 000 bht a day.

ok so he s paid his hotel,well maybe i should of said 5000 baht a day,but anyway i told him to stop into the BLues factory,Londonnner etc.

"oh i dont want them bleedin poms whingin to me"he said when i told him about the english pubs in pattaya.Thing is Bob,once you read this,we are all glad at work your going away,at least we wont have you whinging all week.

One of the old fellows at work,he s a cleaner ,everyone calls him pommy Bob,old grumpy  ex Londoner.Anyway he s decided to go to Thailand and to Pattaya,he s been to Phillipines etc when he was a merchant navy apparently.

Anyway he s 62 and only can take 5 days off,he s going next monday and back on Saturday.So he S staying 5 nights.He asked me how much he would need ,he s going to Pattaya for the 5 nights,hotel is already booked,said he got a bargain at Australian 15 dollars a night at Day Night hotel.Anyway I told him $300 a day shall be good. "OHGawdddd!" he says in the pommy accent,"bloody ###### son" What ya think I am?, Im only goin there to see the bleedin temples"

ok so he s paid his hotel,well maybe i should of said 5000 baht a day,but anyway i told him to stop into the BLues factory,Londonnner etc.

"oh i dont want them bleedin poms whingin to me"he said when i told him about the english pubs in pattaya.Thing is Bob,once you read this,we are all glad at work your going away,at least we wont have you whinging all week.

Bad news Billyboy, whinging Bob has decided to cancel his holiday and work OT, so enjoy the 5 extra days of his company! :o

One of the old fellows at work,he s a cleaner ,everyone calls him pommy Bob,old grumpy  ex Londoner.Anyway he s decided to go to Thailand and to Pattaya,he s been to Phillipines etc when he was a merchant navy apparently.

What you been smokin :D:o:D

What you been smokin :D:o:D

Billy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed :D

At a 1000 baht entrance fee 10k baht/day should set him up nice for Patty's bleedin temples. Although considering his age he might not be able to climb as many hills as he wants.

I'm a few years older than PB - still working.

Usually run about 10km per day - last Tuesday was nearer to 20, due to having to visit the local internet shop five times ('Local' is 1 1/2 km away) as I was chasing money.

Us old Poms, especially those with a history of Oz mixed in, are tough old buggers - we had to be to survive the transportation in the first place.