Stalking

tantricol

A related story: My Thai wife got a wrong number on her phone one day. It wasa Thai man asking for someone else - no big drama, happens all the time.

After finding out he had the wrong number he started "flirting" with my wifeie. asking her what she looked like etc - in that very straight forward way Thai males do.

Next day he rang back and started going on lewdly. He'd say that he was masturbating and could she hear it?

No real problem other than the unsavouryness of it all.

He did this about 2 or 3 times a day for 3 days always saying he was masturbating and had broadcasting the "sounds" of masturbating. My wife would yell abuse at him and tell him to fk off etc.

We decided to find out where he was if possible, to assess imminent danger. My wife asked where he lived and he gave her an address near Ayyutaha. We both thought that this was actually genuine by the way he said it and it occurred to us that he really didn't seem to think he'd done anything wrong.

So now we had his mobile number and possible address. I, like the bright spark I am, suggested we go to the police to ask them to visit him and ask him to stop or at least have the cops know about it.

my wife nearly fell off her chair laughing!!

Actually, she just dismissed my suggestion like I'd simply suggested that Santa Claus was real (and then fell off the chair)

There was absolutely no way in her 40 odd years as a Thai citizen that she'd seen ANY evidence to suggest that the police would actually visit, let alone do something to stop this pervert.

Next day she changed tact and calmly and politely told the phone pervert that she was married and found his phone calls disturbing and impolite.

He apologised and never called back !!! - true story

So, to answer your question about the Police helping. My wife and i don't think it's worth the price of the phone call