New Immigration Office List

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be an office in Sisaket Province responsible for that province. Where / when are still question marks in many cases.

. There is one, it is in phusing.

I saw last week they have chnged the name from PhuSing, to Srisaket Imm Office.

Its moved from the city of PhuSing to the border so its another 30-40Ks from Phusing towards the Sa Ngam check point. Its 3-4Ks before the border in the middle of nothing.

Yes, I know, have been there several times,

But last week they changed the name to Srisaket Immigration Office, From Phunsing Immiration.

So Nonthaburi is no longer handled by Bangkok and we must go to Ayutthaya? Seems odd now that the Bangkok office is on Chaeng Wattana

If you read the OP, these are offices planned, not yet open. If you live in Nonthburi, right now you use Region 3 office on the 3rd floor of the new Chaengwattana building.

I live in Nonthaburi, sidestreet of Chaeng Wattana, about 1500 Meters from the new immigration office, and I should go to Ayutthaya in the future?

But hey stranger things happend in Thailand. The head office of NHSO for Bangkok is located at Chaeng Wattana in Nonthaburi province, I also live about 1000 meter from Jasmin tower, but my wife can't aplly for the NHO gold card overthere, she must go to Rattana Tibet where the NHO office for Nonthaburi is located.

Thus inhabitants of Bangkok must go to another province for there NHSO goldcard.

I think you all missunderstand.

Each line on the report will get their own office. Provinces written on the same line must all report to the first written province. This means that nonthaburi will have their own office. Nothing about travelling to Ayutthaya guys - read it better. The way you are thinking is that there is only one office per Immigration Division and that is not true.

However, i was told last month at the immigration in suan plu that residents from Nonthaburi will have to travel to suan plu for visa extension untill the office in nonthaburi is openend. From a good source at a local embassy I heard that this is not true and that we have to go to the new big office in cheangwattana.

So i am not sure about this yet, but definitally no travelling to Ayutthaya, Read the first post better!!!!!

I presume that the new office in nonthaburi will either be in the big immigration office or in the munincipality building, where you extend your drivers license. This is not confirmed yet.

Hope all is clear now.

Giliam

No. The office is in Chiang Rai for both Chiang Rai and Phrayo Province.

First province after number is the office location for that province and any following on same line

Sorry Im a bit thick what do you mean, does that mean all people must visit Mae Sai, BTW nowhere near our location. Thanks

I am from Saraburi and I used to get my visa and 90 day check ins at Ayutthaya. If I understand this correctly, I now have to go to LOPBURI instead of Ayutthaya.

Does anyone here know where the immigration office in Lopburi is located?

I need to have my visa renewed next month.

Thanks.

you have to go to lop buri after new-year,in the mean time go to ayutthaya. that's what this people told me.

what a mess,isn't it?! :)

I saw last week they have chnged the name from PhuSing, to Srisaket Imm Office

Bpraim, is it this one?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...1ff07970b830bf6

If it is, I will change the title of the placemark on Google Maps to "Srisaket Immigration Office"

If anybody can give me a photograph of this immigration office I will add it to the placemark information, giving credit to the member giving me the photograph.

--

Maestro

I am from Saraburi and I used to get my visa and 90 day check ins at Ayutthaya. If I understand this correctly, I now have to go to LOPBURI instead of Ayutthaya.

Does anyone here know where the immigration office in Lopburi is located?

I need to have my visa renewed next month.

Thanks.

you have to go to lop buri after new-year,in the mean time go to ayutthaya. that's what this people told me.

what a mess,isn't it?! :)

Thanks!

So Nonthaburi is no longer handled by Bangkok and we must go to Ayutthaya? Seems odd now that the Bangkok office is on Chaeng Wattana

If you read the OP, these are offices planned, not yet open. If you live in Nonthburi, right now you use Region 3 office on the 3rd floor of the new Chaengwattana building.

I live in Nonthaburi, sidestreet of Chaeng Wattana, about 1500 Meters from the new immigration office, and I should go to Ayutthaya in the future?

But hey stranger things happend in Thailand. The head office of NHSO for Bangkok is located at Chaeng Wattana in Nonthaburi province, I also live about 1000 meter from Jasmin tower, but my wife can't aplly for the NHO gold card overthere, she must go to Rattana Tibet where the NHO office for Nonthaburi is located.

Thus inhabitants of Bangkok must go to another province for there NHSO goldcard.

I think you all missunderstand.

Each line on the report will get their own office. Provinces written on the same line must all report to the first written province. This means that nonthaburi will have their own office. Nothing about travelling to Ayutthaya guys - read it better. The way you are thinking is that there is only one office per Immigration Division and that is not true.

However, i was told last month at the immigration in suan plu that residents from Nonthaburi will have to travel to suan plu for visa extension untill the office in nonthaburi is openend. From a good source at a local embassy I heard that this is not true and that we have to go to the new big office in cheangwattana.

So i am not sure about this yet, but definitally no travelling to Ayutthaya, Read the first post better!!!!!

I presume that the new office in nonthaburi will either be in the big immigration office or in the munincipality building, where you extend your drivers license. This is not confirmed yet.

Hope all is clear now.

Giliam

I will repeat what I posted above. The Region 3 Immigration office (which covers Nonthaburi and some other provinces) is now on the 3rd Floor of the building in Changwattana. I was there yesterday. There is currently NO other immigration office for Nonthaburi, and Suan Plu are not handling Region 3 cases - there is big sign to that effect on the wall of the old building.

May I ask there you got this list from? Since it was in thai news paper last saturday that Chonburi and Sriracha offices would be closed and services taken over by Pattaya offices.

The list is from information contained in the below Immigration web site download:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php...0090917_imm.pdf

I believe it has already been reported the sign on Jomtien Immigration Office has been changed to Chonburi Immigration (Pattaya Office) or some such name.

Edited by lopburi3

l am at near Wanon Niwat , Sakon Nakhon province ,, and a little thick as well ,,,,,, my reporting office was At Nakon Phanom ,,, l guess that is still the case ,,,, can anyone clear the mist for me ??

cheers

egg

l am at near Wanon Niwat , Sakon Nakhon province ,, and a little thick as well ,,,,,, my reporting office was At Nakon Phanom ,,, l guess that is still the case ,,,, can anyone clear the mist for me ??

cheers

egg

If you read the list is states there will be an office in Sakorn Nakhon, and will deal with people there and people from Kalasin.

I will repeat what I posted above. The Region 3 Immigration office (which covers Nonthaburi and some other provinces) is now on the 3rd Floor of the building in Changwattana. I was there yesterday. There is currently NO other immigration office for Nonthaburi, and Suan Plu are not handling Region 3 cases - there is big sign to that effect on the wall of the old building.

Can confirm that residents in Nonthaburi can use the new Building, other half phoned today. Also the new Nonthaburi office has not been sanctioned, and they are not sure about location or if it will actually open.

Also new number for Chaengwattana is 02-1419889, although some of the old numbers still work, found to be hanging on for over 30 minutes and then still no reply, but used new number through after second attempt.

Edited by beano2274

Does any one know the address of the Nakhon Ratchasima office or where I could find this information

Regards

Nakhon Ratchasima Immigration Office

TOT Public Co. Ltd. Office

118 Moo 10, Mitraphap Road

Tambon Khok Kruat

Amphoe Muang

Nakhon Ratchasima 30280

Phone: 0-4446-5342