My Life

fred2007

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred2007 seems to be going through a tough period of late. He started a thread on the general forum titled "Thailand, is it that bad" dated 25th Sept. He unfortunately received some critism on top of his current problems. May be he's just had enough of Thailand or Thai Visa ? Hopefully he'll come to his senses ?

I have followed Freds posts and almost PM'd him about his problems. If everything he has posted is true and I feel it is, then he is having a hard time. I think if anything then this community should maybe be a little more sympathetic for those that need it.

You never know when bad luck strikes.

I have followed Freds posts and almost PM'd him about his problems. If everything he has posted is true and I feel it is, then he is having a hard time. I think if anything then this community should maybe be a little more sympathetic for those that need it.

I agree.

One moment he was posting about home cooking and then this cryptic thread.

Seems a bit concerning.

I agree.

Seems a bit concerning.

I agree, people should cut him a bit of slack and show a bit of compassion.

I agree.

Seems a bit concerning.

I agree, people should cut him a bit of slack and show a bit of compassion.

I agree.

This is rather worrying.

Hope you`re alright Fred and can you enlighten us a little?

I could only hope that somebody on here knows him and could check on his welfare....

Maybe he might just be having a bad week, but I think he needs to be checked on.

I know that a couple members have had contact with Fred recently, whether solely via TV or by other means I'm not so sure about.

I could only hope that somebody on here knows him and could check on his welfare....

Maybe he might just be having a bad week, but I think he needs to be checked on.

Agree. That post sounds ominous.

Fred please check in. Just let somebody know you are OK.

Edited by Lopburi99

Do not reply to this message because I will disconnected to Thai Visa ( sorry to the mods) but i can't see being on here anymore. I wish you all the best.

It seems Fred must have taken some of the comments too personal and he wishes to distance himself from having to read more cynical replies. At times, some of our colleagues might want to think again before firing off replies which may appear offensive to others.

It is heartening to see the concern for Fred, we have attempted to contact him to make sure it is nothing more than unhappiness with smart aleck answers on ThaiVisa.

I would hope that those who feel the need to always respond in a caustic and rather nasty manner to every post would now take the time to reflect on how those posts may affect others but, I suspect, it would have little effect on that type of person.

It is heartening to see the concern for Fred, we have attempted to contact him to make sure it is nothing more than unhappiness with smart aleck answers on ThaiVisa.

I would hope that those who feel the need to always respond in a caustic and rather nasty manner to every post would now take the time to reflect on how those posts may affect others but, I suspect, it would have little effect on that type of person.

Here, Here SBK, very well put.

I have been a member of TV for a few months but mainly just as a reader. I am often loathe to post because there is always the risk of the nasty replies which are more often than not non-constructive and just downright insulting. The majority of posters clearly only want their queries answered, regardless of how minor they may seem to the 'know-it-all' brigade, and the attitude of many of the users on here leaves a lot to be desired at times...I'm only happy I don't have them within my circle of friends and associates, if you catch my drift? No doubt this post will also attract some 'caustic' comments...

right seemed to be reaching out over his last few topics, count your blessings boys and girls, life has a funny way of getting over on the best of us sometime, fred hope its just a rough patch, as we have all been through our own times, hope to hear from you soon in your own time

tb

Here, Here SBK, very well put.

I have been a member of TV for a few months but mainly just as a reader. I am often loathe to post because there is always the risk of the nasty replies which are more often than not non-constructive and just downright insulting. The majority of posters clearly only want their queries answered, regardless of how minor they may seem to the 'know-it-all' brigade, and the attitude of many of the users on here leaves a lot to be desired at times...I'm only happy I don't have them within my circle of friends and associates, if you catch my drift? No doubt this post will also attract some 'caustic' comments...

I think this form is more for people to get more informed rather than solve their problem. I feel I do get more information from here so I feel bad for Fred that he has decided not to read helpful information and experiences. I wish him well

Clearly is bitt down , seems a nice guy what I remember his life's threatened or something .

Hope is okay . Don't think he only means bye Thaivisa cause the name of his topic says my life gone .

Doesn't sound good at all , hope he keeps his senses , and reconsider his own emotions .

come back here and post some more nonsense as all of us , thumps up Fred .

Edited by tijnebijn