Beer Lao.

sportsman69

A phone call to the distributor in Phuket as listed is met with a chuckle, 555, and a "solly slir ve ave problems vit our suppliert. please call agin nex mont.

Same spiel for the last 3 months. Anyone out there with some current information of where to buy 10+ boxes per order.

dam_n shame, it's such a good beer and irreplaceable for a similar cost.

Is it Thailand saying " We don't need imported beer, We have Chang " aka el3phant piss.

" We don't need imported beer, We have Chang " taking your quote, you may be correct.

I live on the Thai / Lao border near two crossings, Chong-Mek and Mukdahan and really haven't seen any

Beer Lao in the vicinity of local townships inside Thailand.

I suppose a speciality store in Bangkok such as the Villa Mart on Sukhumvit may possibly sell Beer Lao, or you may have

to hire a runner to fetch some Beer Lao at the Lao/Thai border Duty Free store (Dao Heuang Duty Free) located at

these specific borders; Chong Mek, Suvannakhet bridge or river store, Lao Bao and Vientiane (Mittaphab bridge).

Good luck!

I have a bar in Town and I've been hearing same answer whenever try to order Beer Lao. I was told that they will let me know whenever they have it again. But I've heard that there's Beer Lao near to Chalong circle. They said there is a home mart or something like that around Chalong circle and they sell Beer Lao to 35 Baht. I haven't check yet but worth to check it out.

I have a bar in Town and I've been hearing same answer whenever try to order Beer Lao. I was told that they will let me know whenever they have it again. But I've heard that there's Beer Lao near to Chalong circle. They said there is a home mart or something like that around Chalong circle and they sell Beer Lao to 35 Baht. I haven't check yet but worth to check it out.

Yes at the supermarket just off the Chalong circle on the left on the road to Kata. Unfortunately it is only in bottles and not in cans. Beer Lao blond at 35 baht and Beer Lao dark at 50 baht plus. I bought some of both kinds there about 2 weeks ago. However I do not like bottles because of the disposal problem. If somebody can find Beer Lao in cans I shall buy it again.