500bht Men / 100bht Women All You Can Drink

sounds good

sick of the hiphop crap and those crappy bands at rivas and cm2 with the token black boys trying to be cool.

will come and have a look

:o 

:D

Thats right every Friday and Saturday night at Liquid Lounge its now.

500bht men 100bht women from 7pm until 11pm.

Great night out at a great price.

Liquid Lounge Web Site with map

I'll be there tonight and will be playing there again next Saturday night.

Also stay tuned new menu coming and afterwork happy hours are on the way.

Nomad

Are there quality limitations on the grog to be drunk (malt whisky?)

or some sort of recycled iridescent beer that has been caught from the slop tray and re-barrelled and glows green under UV lights (like every other all-u-can-drink offer in Bkk!)

Its draft Heiny, bourbon, whiskey, gin, vodka, wine.

Check out the website. One of the nicest looking venues in BKK. And no slops. Very upmarket. Trying to crack a difficult market here. Give 'em a try. If you don't like don't have to go back.

Heres the website

I bet most people here are going to boycott this Liquid Lounge for double pricing!

How much??

My wife is happy she doesn't have to pay 500bht as she doesn't drink that much. Think most men drink more than women thats why the price difference. In fact it was same price for both at first but got a lot of complaints about being to expensive for females. Now on that I have some very good friends who are females who can drink me under the table. Not a sinister blot. Its a very chic bar, not one that is a gogo bar. Seeing your in Honkers you want be able to give it an honest opinion. Your entitled to your opinion none the less. Remember this is Thailand and it is a promo to get peeps to check it out. So, I think you'll find most people will make up their own minds and that is perfectly fine by me.

Cc

According to the website the drinks deal runs between 9 and 12. Would you be kind enough to clarify? I'm in Hat Yai (you may remember me from another forum. Does a VCD with "....and then, and then, and then......." ring any bells?).

I've got several nightlife loving friends living in the Suriwongse area and I may be able to help you drum up some business.

500 Baht! I couldn't drink that much beer, unless I was " stupid ferrang".

560 Baht......Would buy me.....48 pints of Ar-Cha from the local suppliers.

You guys must be on the wrong planet!

No wonder all the Thai's talk about millionaire farrangs.

Claire.

I am a "stupid ferrang"...500 baht for all the piss u can drink . I can just imagine a horde of Aussies, Germans, Brits and Kiwis drinking the place dry as an Issan riverbed :o

I still don't understand the millionare bit, 500 baht ain't exactly Rupert Murdoch

Claire.

Claire - please point me in the direction of your beer supplier. Up here I am lucky to get 22 pints of Archa for Bht 560.00!

Claire.

Claire - please point me in the direction of your beer supplier. Up here I am lucky to get 22 pints of Archa for Bht 560.00!

even luckier if you cometo my place....................although ฿500 is enough to get two people sh1tfaced normally

Claire.

Obviously you're a desperado, who should not be even staying here :o

500bt. is peanuts, maybe if you're lucky you get you a cocktail for that at Riva's :D

Its a good idea to warm-up, maybe pick-up a chick or 2 and then of to CM2 for more :D

Lets see if I can remember all the questions that I intended to answer.

Firstly, yes its another shameless plug. :D:o

It use to be 9pm until midnight but now for a limited time and to introduce Thai Visa to this fine establishment they have stretched it from 7pm until midnight.

Its an ideal place to start the night.

To me 500bht is cheap I have been to Gullies and the Londoner and walked out 1500bht lighter and thats from drinking alone. :D

I will certainly confirm the exact drinks as soon as I speak to the owner again.

It is draft beer Heineken, bourbon , whiskey, vodka, wine, and as I say I will give the whole run down.

As for double pricing. Well, life isn't fair. Hairdressers charge women more than men. Some health clubs don't allow men to train the same time as women. So many things like that go on.

I will be there on Sat 2nd April for my wife and my going away party. Only going for 10 days but we are tying the knot again in Australia whilst on holiday there.

Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers

Carl

Claire.

Great reply :D

There is no such thing as a "ferrang". It is ฝรั่ง "farang"... or possibly "fuhrung".

You pay for the venue as well as the drink when you go out to an establishment.

If your only goal is to get p1ssed in solitude, then I would agree that 500 baht is too steep. Why not take it a step further and buy a tank of guava juice and let it sit in the sun for a day or two. It is alcohol too, and probably tastes better than Archa. :o

There is no such thing as a "ferrang". It is ฝรั่ง "farang"... or possibly "fuhrung".

I wasn't aware that there was a definitive spelling of any Thai word utilising the Roman alphabet.

Why not take it a step further and buy a tank of guava juice and let it sit in the sun for a day or two. It is alcohol too, and probably tastes better than Archa.  :o

Now I know that you are talking rubbish. Anyway, each to his own.