The Girls Who Work On Pattaya Beach Road

MRnell

Is it just me or do the girls that work on pattaya beach Rd seem differant like scary looking girls, mean girls, violent girls ... :)

I just thought to my self why would these girls work out here and not in a bar or out on walking street ??

I asked my girlfriend what her thoughts are on this matter , she belives that some of these girls may have STD and that is why they can not work as a bar girl ,

I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject , and If anyone has been or knows someone who has been with one of these girls what was It like ( remember to keep it clean ) :D

Regards

AN

Is it just me or do the girls that work on pattaya beach Rd seem differant like scary looking girls, mean girls, violent girls ... :D

I just thought to my self why would these girls work out here and not in a bar or out on walking street ??

I asked my girlfriend what her thoughts are on this matter , she belives that some of these girls may have STD and that is why they can not work as a bar girl ,

I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject , and If anyone has been or knows someone who has been with one of these girls what was It like ( remember to keep it clean ) :D

Regards

AN

I'll start the count--10 :)

What a asinine post---possibly going to get your rocks off by reading other posters comments.

I dont want to know that kind of details thainet , I just wonder is their some problem with these girls ??

No-they work there through choice-many nice girls/few not.