Renewing 5 Yr Licences In Phuket

Okay, my car and motorbike 5 year licences expire in a couple of weeks. Could some kind soul explain what PHUKET transport office requires....reading through the rest of the threads it seem to vary from province to province. My main questions are, will I need a medical certificate and the 100Bhat address certificate from immigration?

Cheers

geoffphuket

Sorry mods, I also posted this in the pinned section by mistake!

Okay, my car and motorbike 5 year licences expire in a couple of weeks. Could some kind soul explain what PHUKET transport office requires....reading through the rest of the threads it seem to vary from province to province. My main questions are, will I need a medical certificate and the 100Bhat address certificate from immigration?

Cheers

geoffphuket

For the third time in one week (but you weren't to know):

Just renewed my 5 yr license in Phuket, last week, Immigration needs proof of residence in the form of your house book (ownership) or rental agreement (lease/rent) - in the case of the latter you also need a copy of the ID card of the owner of the property you rent, free if you have all of that, if not available, 300 baht does the trick - no medical certificate or photo's needed.

Cheers

geoffphuket

For the third time in one week (but you weren't to know):

Just renewed my 5 yr license in Phuket, last week, Immigration needs proof of residence in the form of your house book (ownership) or rental agreement (lease/rent) - in the case of the latter you also need a copy of the ID card of the owner of the property you rent, free if you have all of that, if not available, 300 baht does the trick - no medical certificate or photo's needed.

Thanks for that. I did read through the threads but there's so many conflicting answers I gave up! So they take photos in the office now eh? Better take a comb :)