Safe Way To Ride Into Pattaya Or Hua Hin From Airport

spiceman

There is a big bus station not far from the Suvarnaboomcrash airport. There is a free bus from the airport to the bus station. At the bus station there are regular scheduled trips to Pattaya every hour or so throughout the day. To get to Hua Hin means taking a city bus or taxi through the city to get to the south western bus station and from there a bus to Hua Hin.

There is a big bus station not far from the Suvarnaboomcrash airport. There is a free bus from the airport to the bus station. At the bus station there are regular scheduled trips to Pattaya every hour or so throughout the day. To get to Hua Hin means taking a city bus or taxi through the city to get to the south western bus station and from there a bus to Hua Hin.

I can recommend the aircon VIP bus from the airport bus station, very comfortable and quite safe, 104 baht one way as I recall.

I think the most convenient way to Pattaya (other than by taxi) is to take the Bell Travel bus.

www.belltravelservice.com You can book online. Advantage is that you don't have to take the shuttle bus to the airport bus terminal, they pick you up from the ground floor of the main terminal building (exit 7) and in Pattaya they take you all the way to your hotel in a minivan.