Sport Bar In Cm?

axel2001

The only German Bar per say I understand is The Spotlight. I guess you could call it a sports bar.

Check there. :)

What about the German brewery back of Carrefour.

They sell beer, they sell food but, I am not sure about the big screen OR what they screen.

But you're right about Spotlight "they do have a lot of good sports working there" that said just because the proprietor is German I would hardly describe it as German Bar per se"

Just because a dog is born in a stable doesn't mean to say that it is a horse. Or does it ?

Edited by john b good

Hello,

I want to see the football game German-Russia on 10 October. Is it possible to do that in Chiang Mai?

Anybody knows sport bars or maybe Germany bars with big TV screen?

Thank you.

It is certainly possible, the game is live on Super Sports 3. You could try the UN Irish Pub, but the game does clash with a lot of rugby!

Iain

Hello,

I want to see the football game German-Russia on 10 October. Is it possible to do that in Chiang Mai?

Thank you.

It is certainly possible, the game is live on Super Sports 3. You could try the UN Irish Pub, but the game does clash with a lot of rugby!

Iain

theres no Rugby Internationals on as far as i know, only heineken cup and ABSA games

Hello,

Thank you.

Iain

According to the UBC/True schedule, they are showing the England game, but no others? Although WETV may show it, you never know what their schedule is for sports. I say, try UN irish, as they do have Supersports. He usually has a blackboard outside with weekend sports programme.

Hello,

Thank you.

Iain

According to the UBC/True schedule, they are showing the England game, but no others? Although WETV may show it, you never know what their schedule is for sports. I say, try UN irish, as they do have Supersports. He usually has a blackboard outside with weekend sports programme.

most of the other qualifiers start after 1am, so dont think any pubs will be showing the full games

Hello,

Thank you.

Iain

most of the other qualifiers start after 1am, so dont think any pubs will be showing the full games

And DB, I am sure that you would have much better things to do at that hour than watch a bunch of big girls pulling their shirts off and hugging and almost kissing each other.

You would sure go down in Ritchie's estimation I would be thinking. :)

And DB, I am sure that you would have much better things to do at that hour than watch a bunch of big girls pulling their shirts off and hugging and almost kissing each other.

You would sure go down in Ritchie's estimation I would be thinking. :D

:):D:D too bloody rite mate, if i wanted to see the above, it would be real girls in a bar, not some silly antics on a soccerfield