Rimping Condo

chiang mai

Before you get too excited, it's not for me! But I am starting to look for my cousin who wants to move to Chiang Mai and really likes Rimping and Floral condo's, he's visiting next week and we'll be doing the search together, here's what he's looking for:

2 bed, ideally one and a half or two bath, around 100 sq meters, any condition but prefers something that needs a makeover. Cost, well, let's see. Please feel free to PM or post as necessary.

ta.

He can figure on paying around 34000 Baht per square meter at The Rimping where other condos are cheaper. Floral has the problem of the mosque next door. The prices of their units in part are based on which side of the building the unit is on.

He can figure on paying around 34000 Baht per square meter at The Rimping where other condos are cheaper. Floral has the problem of the mosque next door. The prices of their units in part are based on which side of the building the unit is on.

I'm aware but thanks anyway, I used to be an owner at Floral for many years - unfortunately now a bit out of touch with units that might be for sale in CM since my home is now in the south.

I have 2 (next door) studios of 46 sqm each at the 15th floor at Riverside Condo. View at Doi Suthep, Ping River and the pool of the Holiday Inn. Can make easily a nice condo of 92 sqm of it by removing the wall between the two condos. Price of 200.000 was quoted to make a real beautiful apartment of it. Different floorplans available or design your own. Easy and quick access to the city and superhighway. Condo is next to the Holiday Inn and Rajavej hospital. Everything at your footstep; restaurants, gas, 7/11, Star, Mini Tesco, Nonghoi market etc. Condo has pool, 4 elevators, nice reception / lobby with 24h permanence, Wi-Fi, 24h security, parking for car and bike etc. Price for both together is 2.7 million. [email protected]

I have 2 (next door) studios of 46 sqm each at the 15th floor at Riverside Condo. View at Doi Suthep, Ping River and the pool of the Holiday Inn. Can make easily a nice condo of 92 sqm of it by removing the wall between the two condos. Price of 200.000 was quoted to make a real beautiful apartment of it. Different floorplans available or design your own. Easy and quick access to the city and superhighway. Condo is next to the Holiday Inn and Rajavej hospital. Everything at your footstep; restaurants, gas, 7/11, Star, Mini Tesco, Nonghoi market etc. Condo has pool, 4 elevators, nice reception / lobby with 24h permanence, Wi-Fi, 24h security, parking for car and bike etc. Price for both together is 2.7 million. [email protected]

Thanks, am only interested in Rimping or Floral however.

Forgot to add, please no agents or would be agents - I guess times must be hard currently for some people because I've received a number of emails from would be middle men and I'm only interested in hearing from actual sellers, thanks.