Tj Update?

sharecropper

I have been up country for a few days and have been scouring the internet press for references to the rumours, which I hope are not true, that TJ is no longer with us.

Does anyone have any further information on this in light of the complete and unusual lack of reported local, national or even internatonal news?

Like I say, I hope it's not true.

Many thanks.

i will say it how it is......he was murdered due to the problems they were having with papa/mamasang and now its all being covered up....i dont know how they got him to the hotel room (probably used a girl) but i hope the australian embassy/press can get involved otherwise nothing will happen........its all a disgrace,and he leaves behind family here and in OZ who deserve to know the truth and hopefully get something done about it.

i will say it how it is......he was murdered due to the problems they were having with papa/mamasang and now its all being covered up....i dont know how they got him to the hotel room (probably used a girl) but i hope the australian embassy/press can get involved otherwise nothing will happen........its all a disgrace,and he leaves behind family here and in OZ who deserve to know the truth and hopefully get something done about it.

sad to say.... sounds plausible.

TheWalkingMan

I was also wondering why he went to a hotel room.If they keep the lid on a pot here in Thailand that means there is an awful smell below.

I haven't heard anything about this, and I don't know who TJ is, so apologies if this has already been covered. Is this a followup to another thread that I missed somehow? If so, can someone provide the relevant links to background information? (I already followed the link to Stick's website -- while at work...oops!)

Thanks.

There is a positive side to the lack of press coverage, which I hope is true, and that involves sundowners and Sihanoukville and a wonderfully laid smokescreen.

Basjke said: If they keep the lid on a pot here in Thailand that means there is an awful smell below.

Or it means something else. There has been no local press because there has been no body, runs this theory.

I heard he was found in his room, and then a short time hotel room owned by Tony, who didn't want the publicity. Even if true, this would not stop press reports. Tony might (still improbably) keep the lid on a body being found in his short time rooms, but that would not stop coverage generally or at the hospital.

Another poster said HM would know. He doesn't, for sure. Nor other media people. They report on anything grisly or prominent, yet here they have not.

No autopsy news articles, no Australian national press article on death of an Australian national abroad, no Pattaya article on death of a prominent resident, already recently prominent in the news.

As I say, it doesn't add up, but the lack of independently verifiable or officially reported news leads me to think there is thankfully nothing to report.

I think I will believe this until some concrete proof emerges in the press or from the Australian Embassy in Bangkok, who would have been notified of the death of an Australian national and who would be involved with the subsquent autopsy and repatriation/cremation.

Edited by sharecropper