Ex Boy Friend Of My Gf Sent Her About 20 000 000 Baht

StasD

. . . any comments

actually, lost for words if you're serious about asking for comment :D (!) or on the amount (!!).

Averages to 13,000+ baht a day, every day for four years.

:D:)

But if you take into account birthday, anniversary and christmas presents the average becomes a little bit less.

Is he more stupid for giving the money or for expecting it back?

. . . any comments

actually, lost for words if you're serious about asking for comment :D (!) or on the amount (!!).

Averages to 13,000+ baht a day, every day for four years.

:D:)

But if you take into account birthday, anniversary and christmas presents the average becomes a little bit less.

Is he more stupid for giving the money or for expecting it back?

I think there was a real love from her and he was relaxed and thougth if she loved him and he paid money she never left him. He had sex even with her women-friend. He was waiting for 3 years maybe she would be back because she had no money only property (it costs 20 000 000 baht). He is rich and bougth some property for some other girls here. But he is angry that she had me now and calls her everyday to ask money back.

Change her sim and then no worries of getting calls. :)

Unless there was some legal and binding contract between them both then he has no legal right to have the money returned.

The only way he would have any chance of recompense is if he was married to her, then after divorce he would be entitled to 50% of everything gained after marriage.

now he wants to get the money back. No reciepts, no any docs. 3 years were passed. I think he is looser. But he calls everyday to make her nervous. Can he mak any problems? Any comments?
Why does she answer the telephone ?

now he wants to get the money back. No reciepts, no any docs. 3 years were passed. I think he is looser. But he calls everyday to make her nervous. Can he mak any problems? Any comments?

he does not know the mobile phone now. But home phone number is almost impossible to change.

he does not know the mobile phone now. But home phone number is almost impossible to change.

I do not understand that stas? Why almost impossible to change?

Okay then. When he speaks, she hangs up, job done. I think this tread is a wind up.

I do not understand that stas? Why almost impossible to change?

I do not know really. she told that it is no easy.

A gift is a gift isnt it ?........unless there is more to it than shes telling, have you spoken to him ?.wouldnt hurt would it, tell him what a lovely time you are both having on his money,....... :)

He speaks German I speak English, Ich spreche Deutsch wenig. I do not have his money. We are living on my money completely. But I spent my money for ex-wives and ex -girls and never asked them to give me back. I think if you spend money for girls you must understand that life is life and can be happened everything does not matter who is rigth or wrong and you will never get the money back. better think how to make more money

Most Thai girl's are so money centric he must have been pretty bad 4 her to leave. Strange story! :)

he offered her 3 000 000 baht if she would come back. She refused. Girls are different too. She lived in Europe 20 years

20 million baht??!!

Wow! How much property does your GF own and is she willing to throw the ultimate Thaivisa bash? Free drinks, free food, nice music, sexy dancers for both the men and women! Now that's what I call a party. :)

Oh, and are you living at her place? Good lad.

TheWalkingMan