New Immg. Office For Sakhon Nakhon...

pianoman

Was just informed by a very nice lady at Immg. in Nakhon Phanom that the new Office in Sakhon Nakhon should be open and doing business within the next month... She said that it will be located "in old Post Office Building, behind the Police Station"... Not being familar with Sakhon Nakhon I am not sure where that is, but I am sure that I will learn as this will be the New Office for those of us from Kalasin...

Pianoman

Thanks mate for the info save the trip to nong khai,never been to sakhon nakhon, but a lot of dogs from our village end up there when the man comes buying dogs.

Gives me a excuse to visit a new town for a day,

Anyone have any recomendations on places to visit in sakhon nakhon?

Thank you for your information, pianoman.

I shall be grateful if in due time somebody can give me the GPS coordinates for this new immigration office. If you don't have a GPS device, please proceed as follows:

1.On Google Maps, find the building and right-click on it.

2. Click on "Center map here"

3. Near the top right of the screen, click on "Link"

4. Copy the text in the field under "Paste link in email or IM" and paste it in your reply in this topic.

--

Maestro

Thanks mate for the info save the trip to nong khai,never been to sakhon nakhon, but a lot of dogs from our village end up there when the man comes buying dogs.

I find that the Thai-French Beef Coop. just outside of Sakhon Nakhon is the Best reason to visit the area... Fantastic Beef Steaks, Roasts and such.... Much better than anything you will find anywhere in Thailand, and even better than available at most Super Markets in the U.S.... Plus you can order the cuts and thickness that you prefer, T-Bones Steaks 2cm....

I make "Beef Runs" about every two or three months and stock up the freezer...

Pianoman

I find that the Thai-French Beef Coop. just outside of Sakhon Nakhon is the Best reason to visit the area... Fantastic Beef Steaks, Roasts and such.... Much better than anything you will find anywhere in Thailand, and even better than available at most Super Markets in the U.S.... Plus you can order the cuts and thickness that you prefer, T-Bones Steaks 2cm....

I make "Beef Runs" about every two or three months and stock up the freezer...

Pianoman

pianoman i have heard about the beef co-op before i will have to give it a visit,good quality beef is all i am lacking in the village.

is there an address mate or is it easy to find and well sign posted. thanks nev

pianoman i have heard about the beef co-op before i will have to give it a visit,good quality beef is all i am lacking in the village.

Here is a link to the location in Google Maps... When veiwing as a Satilite View, the Dirt Road "Y" will lead you around to the Butcher Shop where you can order the Beef the way you want it....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=17

Hope that this works / helps...

Pianoman

Hi, Guys, I was the first customer at the new office. No problem and nice people. 1 young lady and an police officer most of the time. Speak English, Deutche or French ? Nah. Bring your girl. Did a residentcy certificate and 90 day report. Nice folks.

bellagrego,

Could you possibly give us a location such as an address or link with either google maps or google earth??? Would be much appreciated by those of us from "out of town"...

Pianoman

Here is a link to the location in Google Maps... When veiwing as a Satilite View, the Dirt Road "Y" will lead you around to the Butcher Shop where you can order the Beef the way you want it....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=17

Hope that this works / helps...

Pianoman

Thanks mate!