How is it that dr pat pong knows so much?

Just a feed-back.

Many of my friends followed mine (your) advice and carried the PP, at least over APEC. Of course complaining and after a few drinks comparing the p/ports. Especially because mine is in a new format. Realized one friend got a new visa marked "TR", which I understand from some postings in here stands for tourist. Looked strange as I know he got a WP as well.

Turned out he got TR by mistake when the visa was transferred to a new p/port and his company's CPA managed to renew the WP without problems. Seems everybody thought TR stands for "Transfer". Ah they have to sort out something

down in the Soi imm office. No names, but the CPA is one of the top-five companies worldwide.

If he convinced the Labor Department the TR meant transfer it is easy to see why he's in one of the Biggies Axel. Sounds like a good lad to have on side. :o

Was it one of those drinking parties where the feature of the night was you show me yours and I'll show you mine ? Or is it you show me mine and I'll show you yours.      :D

Not much escapes his eyes and I thought the pun was well hidden under "mine is in a new format".

No Dr., absolute serious discussion, how to change the world, how to bring GWB and Mahatir into one barge, how to have Schwarzenegger say "Hasta la vista baby" in English.

Every thing only interrupted by hardworking office girls and high school students in their 15th year expressing their desire for a refreshment while enjoying a few rare moments of leisure time. The discussions stopped by the whoosh whoosh

of occasional helicopters accompanying equally hard working visitors in motor cades.

Oh yes, when I went home, my dog was glad to see me, but only he...

sorry to be a little late on the post ...

claiming to be an authority and then failing to reveal sources is the quickest and easiest way to lose credibility.  Perhaps one day the good professor will learn this.

better not to project loosy remarks like this  :D

you know what?

look and check the informations you need, good luck! and don't bother with your so accurate judgement about someone who help a lot!

I add ... walk on this banana skin, have a good fall ... no one is better than another ..!

:o

How is it that dr pat pong knows so much?

Coz he just does, if u don't like what he says, then don't take any notice. Easy peasy :o

Doc, don't they realise you are a god on this site (well to the girls anyway, a studmuffin) :laugh:

Hi all finally got back inside here.  Darn msn web site server could not link me up to you.  Something wrong with those poor saps.  Used a back door proxy to get here. Hehehehehehe.  

What have I been missing Dr. PP?

Oh did you know that the PM got a degree?  Bet you cannot tell me what that degree is and where he got that degree.  It is indeed a shocker!

Now, Dr. PP  you the best of the best cause you a Doc.  Fix me up to my link at msn please.  sheeeeeeesh.   This is getting ridiculous.  Hmmmm, cannot get these darn emoticons going.

So how about it gang, post me in and update me on what I have missed.  Connotations, how about a Coronation here?  Shall we all bring Dr. PP and knight him and make it a Sir Dr. PP?

Dum dee, dummmm, deeeeee, dummmmmm,deee, da, deee

:blues:

Hi all finally got back inside here.  Darn msn web site server could not link me up to you.  Something wrong with those poor saps.

Dave, have a look on my

"I will not post or read in here

For today 1/11/03" in

Internet, computers, software. communication and technology in Thailand

Probably that's the cause.

Hehehehe Axel....you couldn't stay away from us.    :o

Trapped by the web Dr.

My Eudora is running hot downloading aaaahhh so slow my usual mails, some 800 a day....

I AM GOING NOW AND PULL THE PLUG. That beeeer is getting warm.