Kunka Corp.

fresnoboy

• 1 year later...

Actually, I do know them ... I bought a bike from Kunka Corporation earlier this year (payment in cash) and more than 6 months later I am still chasing them for the tabien rot ..... (bike book). I would advise you to proceed with caution ....

Actually, I do know them ... I bought a bike from Kunka Corporation earlier this year (payment in cash) and more than 6 months later I am still chasing them for the tabien rot ..... (bike book). I would advise you to proceed with caution ....

Dear KhunTao,

I read your comment and as my g/f is very interested in a KTM RC8R we would like to know more about your encounter with the official KTM distributor for Thailand.

I was aware that a few months back Kunka had some problems with registering Can-Am Spyder's (3-wheel motorbikes) at some rural department of road transport, but I was made to believe that this was all fixed now??

To be sure we talking about the same company, Kunka Corporation who is the official Thai distributor of KTM motorcycles and KTM X-Bow, Ariel Atom, and Segway vehicles.....?

Edited by Richard-BKK