Starting Business In Thailand

I will be starting an Internet business some time soon in Thailand.

I will need to go out of the country and establish it as a proper company so I do not need to hand over any % to Thai nationals.

My question to the community is...

How do I run it here in Thailand? Do I need to setup a company here as well, because I would like to avoid that at all cost.Can I employ from offhore?

I will need to employ as many staff as I need to have the ability to work and have my partners work in the business as well, so can that be done with an offshore company?

My only requirement is to legally have an office that me and my associates can work from and pay taxes to the Govt and all above board activities.. The thais are incidental and will be given menial tasks to keep them occupied.

My thought is to establish an offshore company and setup a valueless company in Thailand that "works for" the offshore company, therby negating any risk that may incur with thai nationals owning a %, as all they have access to would be the "valueless" company.

I know that owning a company in Thailand is all done with legal documentation and agreements that Thai's will not have voting rights and.. etc..... , but I still have no faith in the legal system or the govt to believe that establishing a company in Thailand is risk free.

I should have rephrase valueless company..

By that I mean the least possible requirements to attain the objective

It will be fully operational... Myself and my partners will be managing day to day operations for the company and as its internet based, it doesnt require "bricks and mortar" location.