M/bike Service

nam-thip

I live just outside of Pattaya and have a 10 year old Kawasaki Boss but to date i haven't found a single shop including Mityon that carries out repairs or services to a customers satifaction.

My bike is due for a good service so do you bike experts have any suggestions where i should take it?

Stay cool.

I have a 66' Honda and in finding a qualified mechanic is difficult. Furthermore, I understand in Thailand a Kawasaki brand

cycle is not as popular compared to US or Japan.

If you have some spare time, try check out some local bike shops and observe what kind of bikes are serviced within the

shops, what bikes are in and out.

That is what I did and actually found a expert mechanic who previously worked on a US military air station as a Class A electrician in Ubon and also speaks english relatively good. Hope you find a good mechanic in your area.

Go from Pattaya Klang onto the Sukhumvit heading towards Pattaya tai, about half way you will see a small Motor Bike repair shop with lots of Bikes and Choppers parked outside.

They service our Honda Steed for us no problem - Great Service, nice guys, never overpriced.

I live just outside of Pattaya and have a 10 year old Kawasaki Boss but to date i haven't found a single shop including Mityon that carries out repairs or services to a customers satifaction.

My bike is due for a good service so do you bike experts have any suggestions where i should take it?

Stay cool.

About one month ago Mityon opened a special Kawasaki shop on Sukhumvit. Not sure where exactly, but they do the 'bigger' bikes.

Stay cool.

About one month ago Mityon opened a special Kawasaki shop on Sukhumvit. Not sure where exactly, but they do the 'bigger' bikes.

It's on the southbound Sukhumvit between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai (nearer to Tai).