Mosquito Net (framed Type)

asiancup2007

I bought a HUGE framed foldaway Mosquito net from Carrefore - Pattaya Klang. It is similar to an umberella, and when opened out will sit on and cover a single bed - They had them in deep pink and also blue net (near the Baby things in Carrefore) It was about 500 bt, and they had them in all different sizes. I think your best going to have a look.

When opened out, mine is similar to a ridge tent........ Great for visitors or if you fall out with your partner lol.

Good luck and hope you find what your looking for.

If i remember correctly they are near the baby items, and they are folded up, they are quite tall - stacked upright...

There were quite a few in stock last time I looked. Maybe get someone to ask an assistant in Thai, for the Folding Mosquito Nets (they have a metal frame like an umberella). They are all in different sizes, and there are some small enough to go on top of a babies cot. Bright pink and Ice blue. Let me know if you find them. :)

Yeah. They're for babies.

Yeah, the small ones are for Babies cots I agree - But like i previously said, they are in different sizes, the one I got is the size of a single bed, so it must be for a very BIG baby then ? lol. (it is 6 ft long) I have never heard of a 6ft long baby.

The largest size sits on top of a single bed and covers the mattress area completely. Its like a net tent, with a frill all around the bottom to stop the mosquitos getting in.

Perhaps you should go to have a look Nanlaew, then you will know what I mean.

The largest one would do for Triplets i suppose. :)

• 8 months later...