90 Day Reporting

I have just heard from a friend that the 90 days reporting office no longer accepts after the 90 days. Before, we had 7 days window either side of the due date, be he told me that they only accept either on the actual day or up to 7 days before (and not 7 days after anymore).

Can anyone confirm this at Chaeng Wattana or Rasa Tower?

I have just heard from a friend that the 90 days reporting office no longer accepts after the 90 days. Before, we had 7 days window either side of the due date, be he told me that they only accept either on the actual day or up to 7 days before (and not 7 days after anymore).

Can anyone confirm this at Chaeng Wattana or Rasa Tower?

I don’t know about Chaeng Wattana or Rasa Tower but Samut Prakan Office wants the actual day or 7 days before the date.

If you are 1 days late then 2000 Baht fine to the office.

The rules say 7 days before/after actual date!

Anyone!! :)

Not new, but information on immigration website is conflicting:

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

Procedure and notification

The foreigner makes the notification in person, or

The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or

The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.

The notification must be made within 7 days before or after the period of 90 days expires. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

Notification by registered mail

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.

Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to ...

If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected.

Edited by thaiphoon