Air-con Room For 300 Or Less Per Day?

Phil Conners

http://www.man-goes.com believe Sawasdee had an offer 3 nights for 899baht air-con.....but i/d have to double check tommorow to be 100% sure.

Edit............just had a quick look at Sawasdee website they are quoting 350/night small air-con room and 450/night large air-con room with weekly figures of 2200 and 2450.

Edited by thaiflyer1

Enjoy Travel on soi 8 have aircon rooms for 300 per night (last time I stayed there). Some rooms don't have windows, so ask for 402/502 which have them and are big.

Scouse.

Scouser.....my guess is Madsere is looking for somewhere a little quieter than Soi 8 :o

Yeah, try Sawasdee Mansion on Soi Honey Inn (there is a 7-11 on the corner) and Second Road. If you buy a discount card, they'll give you another 10% off. Small room is B350 (- B35 discount) So you can get a small a/c room for B315.

http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/new/hotel/s...e_mansion.html#

Also, just try going to any small "family run" hotel and bargain with them. I've always had good luck doing that, especially if I'm staying for several days...

Chok dee!

Yeah, try Sawasdee Mansion on Soi Honey Inn (there is a 7-11 on the corner) and Second Road. If you buy a discount card, they'll give you another 10% off. Small room is B350 (- B35 discount)  So you can get a small a/c room for B315.

http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/new/hotel/s...e_mansion.html#

Also, just try going to any small "family run" hotel and bargain with them. I've always had good luck doing that, especially if I'm staying for several days...

Chok dee!

yep, thats the one we stayed at

If you want a quiet place then try Mangoes, 350 for an aircon room but a bit out the way on the road to Buda mountain. Stayed there with the family once, very friendly.

That must be 10-15 klms from Pattaya !

What do you reckon to this place.

Guest house on Soi 7

Sounds as though it could be the hotel room from h`ell.

Outer door locked when bar closes....no escape folks...

fan rooms have no windows, but are quieter....sure with a whole family in there.

no-one around to let you out at 6.am....no early walk by the sea then.

etc etc etc...

One to definitely miss I would think :o

^^^^ i think if you read it correctly, you actually get a key for the outer door...

although the idea of paying for a cell with no windows is quite off putting, why didnt they make those rooms into broom cupboards????

^^^^ i think if you read it correctly, you actually get a key for the outer door...

although the idea of paying for a cell with no windows is quite off putting, why didnt they make those rooms into broom cupboards????

Well I can`t see where it says you get a key.

In any case this place would certainly not seem suitable for someone bringing family to Pattaya.... It`s just another bar and bro`thel by the look of the write up...

fan rooms have no windows, but are quieter....sure with a whole family in there.

etc etc etc...

One to definitely miss I would think 

“What did you expect to see out of a Pattya guest house bedroom window in Soi 7 ? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of roaming wilderbeast sweeping majestically across the African Serengeti.. !”

view.jpg

:D:D:D:o:D

etc etc etc...

“What did you expect to see out of a Pattya guest house bedroom window in Soi 7 ? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of roaming wilderbeast sweeping majestically across the African Serengeti.. !”

view.jpg

ST......much crap on here 2nite.........BUT that was good, very good!

If you want a quiet place then try Mangoes, 350 for an aircon room but a bit out the way on the road to Buda mountain. Stayed there with the family once, very friendly.

That must be 10-15 klms from Pattaya !

What do you reckon to this place.

Guest house on Soi 7

etc etc etc...

One to definitely miss I would think :o

Also very noisy. The bar underneath would have to be one of the loudest on soi 7.

Never mind the bar, Soi 7 itsself must be one of the loudest areas of Pattaya.

Not a place for a quiet time of reflection and introspection I take it.

Personally I'll stick to the pastoral setting of Soi Buakhao.

BTW there seems to be some confusion about the Sawasdee Hotels. Siam Sawasdee is on Soi Honey Inn, Sawasdee Mansion is on Soi Diana Inn. Both are decent value for money.

etc etc etc...

view.jpg

Seatramp only one word.......excellent! :D:D:D

A friend of mine is coming down with a bunch of family from upcountry and was asking me if I know a place with aircon rooms for 300 baht/day or less?

I don't.

Anyone?

A nice cheap (B300 up) respectable hotel & service apt. on the corner of soi 15, right side as you go toward Naklua. Has aircon & swimming pool. Good Thais often stay here, fewer sex tourists drooling over and groping their bar girls:

Rattana Sook Inn

115/1 Pattaya-Naklua Rd.

ph: 038-428-267, 428-485, 420-585 fax: 038-421-746

Who comes to Pattaya to look out of the hotel window? Unless one wants to throw oneself out, why does one need one :o