Birthday Cakes

ThePartyShop

Hi Guys, sorry for posting so much about our products and services, but we thought we would post a few things that may be of use next time you have a party or special occassion.

We can supply a big range of western style - freshly made birthday cakes for almost any occassion.

post-93317-1255612237_thumb.jpg

Why don't you list out all your products and prices on one post?

That way you don't have to keep posting (or should i say advertising) one item at a time it will become a little monotomous.

Is business that bad that you have to advertise on this forum?

Hi sotsira,

No, business is actually great.

We have more than 2,000 items on display, so it is hard to post them all.

We have posted some that relate to the current season, that being Halloween (incl costumes) and birthday's, Sept - through Nov is a very busy time for Birthdays, seems there is always a lot of activity 9 months prior Christmas and through the New Year.

Nothing wrong with advertising on TV, we have only just started and we have gained a number of new clients throughout Thailand, I would recommend anyone to do the same - good value for money.

Hope we can help you sometime soon - all the best

Hi sotsira,

We have posted some that relate to the current season, that being Halloween (incl costumes) and birthday's, Sept - through Nov is a very busy time for Birthdays, seems there is always a lot of activity 9 months prior Christmas and through the New Year.

Nothing wrong with advertising on TV, we have only just started and we have gained a number of new clients throughout Thailand, I would recommend anyone to do the same - good value for money.

I agree with Sotsira.... I don't mind the individual posts, but it would be nice to see some pricing. I would rather not travel somewhere and find out the prices are better at my local store or something.

Thanks...

Hi sotsira,

I agree with Sotsira.... I don't mind the individual posts, but it would be nice to see some pricing. I would rather not travel somewhere and find out the prices are better at my local store or something.

Thanks...

Hi, some of the items are shown including pricing on our website, for other items, you can either visit our shop or like a lot of people do, they email a request and we then email back some suggestions with prices.