Email Notification?

JusMe

I know I've checked the box for email notifications of a reply, and I know I've seen someone else with the same problem (although his has a basic note that it's been sorted).

Maybe we can sort mine, too? I check a thread that I've added to, checked the box, and find that there are new postings, despite the fact that I've not received notification. When I go to add to it again, the box isn't there, but a note saying I'm already getting notifications. No, I'm not.

Can we get me "sorted out", too, please :)

Hi,

do you mean, when you go to view forum subscriptions or view topic subscriptions in your controls that your subscriptions are listed but you are not receiving notification?

I mean that when I post anything, such as this, and look down to the check boxes, I check the one asking for email notifications, but I never receive them.

Or, if it's a second post, I scroll down and see "You are currently receiving email notification of replies" but no, I'm not. I only found this conversation because I checked back. There was no email notification.

do you see anything listed in the view topic subscriptions section under my controls?

Four Forum headings, and five Topic headings in them, with information regarding each.