Baby Cribs

boogiewoogie

I don't know about BKK branches, but here in Lopburi, Tesco & Carrefour do NOT carry the pack and go variety.

For that, I have seen the Graco Pack 'n Play at Toys 'R Us in BKK (at the Central World and Rama IV branches). Priced around 3,000 baht.

If you're not in any rush, you should can also check the classified ads on the BAMBI site (www.bambiweb.org), as I see pack and go type cots on there often. But know the pricing, as sometimes the second hand prices there are more than if you go out and buy a new one.

Edited by Niranut

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know about BKK branches, but here in Lopburi, Tesco & Carrefour do NOT carry the pack and go variety.

For that, I have seen the Graco Pack 'n Play at Toys 'R Us in BKK (at the Central World and Rama IV branches). Priced around 3,000 baht.

If you're not in any rush, you should can also check the classified ads on the BAMBI site (www.bambiweb.org), as I see pack and go type cots on there often. But know the pricing, as sometimes the second hand prices there are more than if you go out and buy a new one.

i have one, new one cost over 3000bht, now sell for 1500, wood, 3 levels" my little angel"

good condition.. all bedings..

pm me if u wanna have a look