Where To Print A3 Documents In Bangkok?

sillyfools

Slightly off topic but where can I get some documents scanned using an A3 scanner?

I would like to get them scanned to a memory stick but as I live out in the sticks A4 is all that is available. :)

I've done a3 by stitching together 2 scans of a4 size and moving the documents position. Is that not an option? like have you too many?

Slightly off topic but where can I get some documents scanned using an A3 scanner?

I would like to get them scanned to a memory stick but as I live out in the sticks A4 is all that is available. :)

I've done a3 by stitching together 2 scans of a4 size and moving the documents position. Is that not an option? like have you too many?

I am a bit old and unfortunately not so good at the original method of cut and paste.

once I can get them scanned to my memory stick I can store them and print them out the size I want.

I had though of that but it is not a nice thing to give to Immigration etc.

A friend suggested that I photograph them and save that but again I am a bit old and shakey.

Hey

There is a shop at the footstep of Chong Non si's BTS

Its exactly located on Narathiwat: 300 meters from its crossroads with Silom

You can also reach it by taking Silom soi 7 (by foot is better) go straight and turn right when the street curves: you will see a 7/11. Well it is right there opposite the 7/11

I have seen them dealing with blue prints (therefore much bigger than A3) and other stuff

The prices are quite Ok

Hope this has helped

I am not sure the shop I have mentionned above can do it but very likeky

Otherwise go to MBK (grounf Floor) opposite Mac Donald you can find one and there are quite qa few of them there as well

I am not sure the shop I have mentionned above can do it but very likeky

Otherwise go to MBK (grounf Floor) opposite Mac Donald you can find one and there are quite qa few of them there as well

Thanks. Will check out both places.

Cheapest place to do that is University campus and the one that I use frequently is CHULA University, they do all thatand much more; print whole books if you have it on the usb and photo copy whole books, to the devil with the copy right!

Actually if you know the people there you can email the file and they print the documents etc, you roll up and pay and pick up.

CHULA has many campuses the one I am talking about is in the city, not far from MBK just ask for the Chula Book Store and it blow that one, in the main refactory .

Edited by kujirasan

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit shocked yesterday when I went out in need of printing a MS Word document in color and black & white in a manner beyond the capability of my home color printer. I wanted good stock paper and color reproduction suitable for color photos.

Kinkos appears to be gone from Thailand, after the merger with Fed-Ex. And I could find no Fed-Ex Office (the new name for Kinkos) locations in Thailand.

So I headed for the second floor of MBK where there are a couple of small printing shop/stalls I've used before for business cards. For standard A4 one-sided pages, they generally wanted 20-30 baht per page/print for B&W and 80-100 baht per page for color prints... using good but normal weight paper stock... 100 baht per page??????

My 10 page document was about half color pages and half B&W, and I really wasn't interested in paying 500-600 baht to print a single 10 page document.

Later in the day, checked the small Mail Boxes Etc counter in the basement of Siam Paragon. 10 baht for B&W prints, 20 baht for color prints. But the girl there didn't seem to know much of what she was doing, and she advised, the printer for color copies "not good."...I passed...

Finally, got referred to a kind of hidden print shop inside the BE Trend store on the third floor of Siam Paragon inside the Central Department store there. It's located right around the corner from the SB Furniture shop there, inside the department store, just opposite the gift wrapping section.

Their A4 single side printing prices were 15 baht per B&W page and 30 baht per color page, using a Xerox commercial office type machine. Not quite as good basic paper stock as the MBK shops that were using a glossy finish stock. But for office type presentations, their basic paper was fine. And they had a variety of other stocks, mostly seemingly in heavier weights, which I didn't need or want.

You'd think/hope there would be a copying/consumer printing resource in Thailand now similar to what Kinkos used to be... many locations, reliable service and quality, dependable, consistent pricing, instead of having to take your chances at the local Internet cafe and their typical inkjet models...

But if there is such an option in BKK or elsewhere, I don't know what/where it is.