Thai Govt Attacks Drunk Driving On The Internet

george

Hey everyyyyyyyyyybody, its party time, and I am a dafty right now and the spirits flowing smoothllllllllllllllllllllllllly in my tsk tsk hannnnnnnnnnnndomsome bodyyyyyyyyy.    Wheeeeeeeeew  So Thasky my boyyyyyyy I am drunkkkkkkkkkkky asssssss a skunnnnnky, do you wannnnnt wo to areeeeeeest me now, driiiiinving here in the interneeeeeeeeeeet. 

HHHHHHHhahahahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhaaaahhahaha :D  :o  :D 

Daveyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You making a lasst drunk attempt Daveyo ? :D

Still wonder what the daughter was doing ??? :D:D

She was probably trying to log on here....it's enough to scare any father. :D

cv

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daughter???????????? AAHHHhhhhhhh my daft headdddddd is spppinnning . Only daughter is sleeeeeeeeeeeping on my lappppppppy and that is tigerrrrrrrrrrr my girl..........

NNNNNNNNNnooooo lassttt attempt,,,,,,,, my CPU is buubbbling wihth spiritsssssssss.

Daveeeeeeyo :o:D:D

by the way, they don't have all the technology(bandwidth) needed to setup such a "big brother" .. another show off :D

Are you quite sure about that Monsiour?

The government is doing a pretty good job of blocking certain websites already... :o

by the way, they don't have all the technology(bandwidth) needed to setup such a "big brother" .. another show off :D

The government is doing a pretty good job of blocking certain websites already... :o

It's your fault they blocked your site. What you were making that monkey do was just wrong mate. :D

cv

yep i just saw 2bangkok.com is blocked already :D

Any idea why Darky?

yep i just saw 2bangkok.com is blocked already :D

Any idea why Darky?

No ? but the message says it's blocked by the authority of thailand internet policy thing or something :D

Hope this doesn't happen to us :D

From what I can see, only 2 of the members replying here had the good sense to check what day it is today.. And the others are all attacking Thaksin's common sense (or lack of it)! hahahaa.

BRB, gonna get me another beer and see who else doesn't have a calendar!

There's been a lot of moderator mopping going on... you haven't seen half of it mate. :D

It's a pity you ended it before the afternoon/night shift came on mods, the troll windup machine was just swinging into action. :D

Congratulations to the moderators and admin of Thai Visa... for the biggest trollish post (and maintenance of it) so far this year. :o

From what I can see, only 2 of the members replying here had the good sense to check what day it is today.. And the others are all attacking Thaksin's common sense (or lack of it)! hahahaa.

BRB, gonna get me another beer and see who else doesn't have a calendar!

There's been a lot of moderator mopping going on... you haven't seen half of it mate. :D

It's a pity you ended it before the afternoon/night shift came on mods, the troll windup machine was just swinging into action. :D

Congratulations to the moderators and admin of Thai Visa... for the biggest trollish post (and maintenance of it) so far this year. :D

Well actually we wanted to close it on "urgent demand from the thai internet censorship authority"

But george told us to let you know :D

:o

Based on a story by dr_pat_pong

Executed by the Moderation team at thaivisa.com

Earlier April Fool Pranks:

2004: http://www.thaivisa.com/index.php?514&backPID=10&tt_news=708

2003: http://www.thaivisa.com/index.php?514&backPID=58&tt_news=221

Cheers!  :o

Well done again guys. :D

Just out of curiosity, as George's post just now was the 50th (visible) post on the subject, just how many did you delete? :D

Thai Govt attacks drunk driving on the Internet

good to see that someone is starting to adress this huge problem.... it is going to open a big can of worms to eradicate this problem but to give the girls a proper chance in life... there is a glimpse of hope they can have a better life!!!

BANGKOK: -- PM Dr Thaksin announced today a plan to make it illegal to use the Internet while affected by liquor or a drug, or to discuss sexually explicit matters on the Internet.

Let's face it. Bangkok is the number 1 redlight IN THE WORLD. And for Mr Thaksian to preach morality - when he and his cabinet are frequent members

of PLAZA ENTERTAINMENT CENTER, etc etc.. well what can you say. We all know this country is 15% nightlife/redlight staff, run and organised by the army, the police, the government and the mafia. 25% of student girls are 'sponsored' by paying sugar daddies, in exchange for.. whatever. The whole country is sexually explicit, and immoral - and the people either don't know in denial, or know and don't mind. Just as keeping open Rachada road and RCA discotheques and pubs into the night (teenage love heaven) and closing early adult entertainment in the city centre, we know where the money concerns are, and the people involved. If they want to eradicate the redlight in Thailand, what are they going to do for the 5 million people directly or indirectly employed. What about the 27 billion USD that actually mostly goes to the countryside families, from their hard working daughters and nieces. What are they going to make to replce about Thailands 13% of GDP? Mr Thaksin is trying to eradicate poverty, and investing in education, health, and then bringing wealth, and job opportunities to all is going to help to phase out the current status quo. It is going to take 20 years, and then the will of the greedy mafia, police, government people and army to stop driving and exploiting the poor. My concern is that these greedy people will never change, and will enjoy taking what they want, to the excess. I only hope that in the future, all the people in Thailand get a real choice, and all those greedy people get old and pass away. Hope the new generation of politician and public sector people will not follow their corrupt aged predecessors, stealing tax money, that the people of the country need to make Thailand the best place to live on Earth. You already have the highest % of kind hearted people, the best food, and a great location. Fix this, and you bring us all heaven.

good to see that someone is starting to adress this huge problem.... it is going to open a big can of worms to eradicate this problem but to give the girls a proper chance in life... there is a glimpse of hope they can have a better life!!!

Hey squidly,

You wouldn't be using the Internet while affected by liquor or a drug would you?

:o

You'll give us Ockers a bad name mate. :D