Jomtien Beach Condos 1 Br Apartment For 17k Baht

craigt3365

For comparison, a friend of mine rents a double unit at JBC on a long term contract, the wall between the two units has been removed so in effect it's a large studio. It has a kitchen fitted, he likes to cook for the pool tournaments etc...He pays 15000 per month. The condo is in S1 on the 14th floor.

The bad thing about Jomtien Beach Condos at moment is the new second road that is being put between the 2 swimming pools ,that wont make your stay enjoyable with the noise and dust !!...mayhem !!

Do you live at JBC? if you did you would have noticed that they have been working on the Second Rd for over a year now on the parts of the road adjacent to JBC, when I have been there I have had no problem with noise or dust, I expect the only issue to come when they break up old concrete and that should only take a few days.

The only problem with the Second Road project is the stop and start that has left so much of it incomplete and at times a hazard to pedestrians, Bikes and other road users.

AS the above poster said they are cutting through the complex boundary walls with the new road !!...Which will be a nightmare if staying in the 3 buildings at the back as it will be a mess !!

Yes i've lived there before .i found the rooms small and there are better options out there !

>>AS the above poster said they are cutting through the complex boundary walls with the new road !!...Which will be a nightmare if staying in the 3 buildings at the back as it will be a mess !!<<

It should not be as they are doing the cut through in two stages .First the north half ,then the south ,with vehicle access to the A buildings at all times .

Which View Talay?

I would say it's probably a little too much, but as you say it is short term and getting the price down a few thousand will not have a big impact on you. Cheaper than a hotel at the end of the day.

What were they asking for initially? Did you get the price down?

Ditto that. I pay around 12k for a two room lux. apartment with pool etc. Haggle and play hard ball, knock 'em down to 14k or so...