Idiots Living Oposite Me

onnut

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mig16 for re opening the thread.

Sorry I made you guys wait so long!

The pot has been moved back into there garden.

Saturday morning my wife and son were playing near the pot, and one old biddie threw water over them!!!!!

I was sleeping at the time but when I woke up my wife told me what had happened. Anyway, that was to far and I could not hold it in anymore. As I was driving out of my gate to go to work I dicided it would be a good idea to end it all rightnow.

I drove hard into there garden as the Gate was open and screached to a halt then jumped out the car and shouted at the two biddies to come out. Poor dears had a fright, anyway! That ended in them and my wife having a full on argument in the street. In the mean time I was looking at thetwo tiles the under carrage of my car had ripped up from there drive way as it bounced over the curb!!! Oh well.

In the end the biddies said sorry for whatever it is they said and my wife said sorry for me being a hooligan with the car and we all moved the pot back into there garden.

One of the women gave me the evil eye! There may be more to come. :)

I think all us On Nutters should go round and give him some support a "bring a pot party" maybe? barricade the biddies in their house with 200 pots

Im on Suk 77 and ready to go???

Could be a brown shirt rally, you could bring food and occupy the soi for a week.

It's only the end of round one, which had the old ladies ahead initially with some fancy footwork and a few quick stiff jabs to a flat footed onnut. Great comeback though towards the end of the round with the ex champ onnut giving the old biddies a good pounding on the ropes leaving them somewhat winded. Onnut ahead on points in my book :)

its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

back in my parts of the world and a man could come home and find his dog pregnant to the neighbours son and a couple of steaming turds on the loungeroom floor......the unknown quantity is what these old dears will get up to for revenge.

I've been following this thread for a while, however onenut's latest reaction has now shown the old biddies which buttons they can press to make him do his nut.

He's won the first round on points. They will just quietly bide their time, then at the wrong moment, they'll try and set him off again with appropiate witnesses which will then make life very uncomfortable for onenut's family.

I think all he can do is to prey to the gods that the old biddies just get bored playing the game, but I think he'll be posting here again about their latest wheeze to wind him up.

You got that round on nut, but just remember this is Thailand, and it's not over by a long chalk. Just wonder how long it will be before we hear from you again :)

I'm sure we could spin it into a victory somehow. Like Vietnam.

:D

Through 13 pages read, Not one suggested relocating the seat outside the house, which it seems might have made more room reversing

When did the pot change into a seat? :)

You are off course totally right nonthaburial, no one has made that suggestion :D

Through 13 pages read, Not one suggested relocating the seat outside the house, which it seems might have made more room reversing

A man that thinks outside the box, i like it.

Also nobody suggested that onnut could buy his neighbours house and bulldoze it and make a big turning bay outside his house :)

A man that thinks outside the box, i like it.

Also nobody suggested that onnut could buy his neighbours house and bulldoze it and make a big turning bay outside his house :)

Sometimes thinking outside the box can be a good thing. But as the first obstacle that the car will meet is the pot, how could moving the seat be any help?

• 4 weeks later...

Wooohoooo! The idiots have moved out. Gone, never to be seen again, I hope! Ahhhhh it's so nice here now. Wonder who will move in next, I hope a young friendly Thai couple with a toddler or two.

And no plant pots!