Shoe Sizes

Pooklook1

I also wear size-10 shoes, but in Thailand I have always found in near impossible to find shoes that actually fit. I have shopped many times over the years in the malls and shops of BKK, and it is a hit or miss to actually find a size-10 pair of shoes. Once found, though, I find the shoes to be too narrow, and hence not fitting properly. I suppose Thai men (maybe other non-US farang), on average, have narrow feet.

Unfortunately, most shops don't seem to carry the extra-wide (what is it, EE or EEE?) size shoes. In fact, some store attendant don't understand the concept!

Good luck in finding a pair of shoes, whether they be formal or casual. For the most part when I am in thailand, I wair my flip-flops... and save my US shoes for "important" occasions only.

P.S. I believe the equivalent of a size-10 shoe in Europe is size-44 (maybe 43?).

I also wear size-10 shoes, but in Thailand I have always found in near impossible to find shoes that actually f

I agree in Thailand the shoes seem to be very narrow. I use 45 or 46 depending on the style. I can sometimes find shoes in Central Chidlom otherwise I have to go to Booteries on Sukhumvit (near BTS Asoke) where shoes are made.

Usually I go crazy in England and buy 4 or 5 pairs.