Welcome To New Members - 2552/2009

Tywais

Sawasdee everyone here!

Hello, I am new one. I want to join you all, to find something, more learning, improve english lang.

Glad to meet you!

Oops , I`ve just looked at the post of mine from the 19th August , it would appear that i pressed quote instead of reply!! Hi , I`m "Mickylonster " just getting the hang of T V site , and enjoy reading , others comments and views on this weird and wonderful place !! some very witty wordsmiths out there , keep up the good forum-ing !

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all i am new here..

My name is Ireena and i am here for getting some information so please suggest me how can i be a registered person over here. I want to discuss my queries and if someone wants any help then definitely i'll help.....

Regards,

Ireena

Edited by ireenawagner

Hello all,

I'm the Deckape, a seven year US expat. I've been a member of TV for some time now, but have yet to post or even intorduce myself. I currently work as a merchant mariner and live in NE Thailand. Married, kids, etc. Looking forward to spending some time here, as the local forums seem to load quickest on my crappy Maxnet connection.

Cheers,

DA

Hi, new member here. I first visited Thailand in '81 while backpacking through Asia and now on my 19th trip through this part of the world. BKK has usually been my home base but I'm interested in most of SE Asia and China, and have had lots of good adventures over the years. I've been happily married to a wonderful Thai woman since 2000. Last week, we did the Tiger Leaping Gorge trek in Yunnan with her brother. (PM me if you's like a link to the slide show.) I speak decent Thai...used to read and write fairly well too, but I need to work on that again. :)

Other interests include collecting old and new books about Asia (the house is overflowing with books), history, hill tribes, and obscure destinations. The wife and I live in southern California and own a small business there. We sell and service sound equipment, specializing in vintage audio gear.

We have had many discussions about the pros and cons of moving here. We both have some concerns, but in the end we'll probably wind up retiring up north. The main reason I (finally) signed up here was so I could more actively read and discuss expat life in Thailand. I know there's lots of great info here, and am glad to finally sign up.

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

gallery_566_203_3434.jpg

This is the Welcome thread for 2552/2009, so post your introduction here.

Looking forward to hearing from our newest members. :)

Hello everyone. I finally joined thaivisa been Thailand 3 years. I hope to be of help if possible and will be looking for info also.

I have already posted my problem with electrical billing please read and check your bills closely. As we all know "not all is as it seems."

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

gallery_566_203_3434.jpg

This is the Welcome thread for 2552/2009, so post your introduction here.

Looking forward to hearing from our newest members. :)

Hi, I'm Kikoman From Mexico and the U.S.,

I have lived in the LOS for 9 years, since then two of my brothers also came over. I am learning to make my own Mexican food, Nixtamalization and corn tortilla making. My wife is an accomplished "Thai Mexican Cook"

I have an interest in making butter, Queso Fresco and bread. I live near Lat Yao- 50 kilometers from Nakhon Sawan. looking for a place to purchase cows or goats milk. If any one knows of such a seller let me know.

Thanks

Hey, I've loved everything about Thailand ever since I first visited whilst 10 years old. Since it was my first foreign country, the memories of that first wonderful visit has always been ingrained within me. I try to come by whenever I can, even though it's a bit far from the US, where I live, but nothing beats coming here for visits. :)

Hi,

Just joined. I have been coming to thai for a few years and now getting ready to move there for retirement. I will be living in Roi Et and will be using this forum to get as much information as I can. I have done some homework already but I believe you can always learn something new.

Hope some of the information I have learnt will be useful for someone and as I said I am sure I will learn some valuable information as well.

Hi,

Just joined. I have been coming to thai for a few years and now getting ready to move there for retirement. I will be living in Roi Et and will be using this forum to get as much information as I can. I have done some homework already but I believe you can always learn something new.

Hope some of the information I have learnt will be useful for someone and as I said I am sure I will learn some valuable information as well.

Welcome. The members will guide you along with visa stuff etc. Enjoy it.

hello to all my new friends, i am from Malaysia and stay near the Sepang Circuit,working with Malaysia Airlines as a cabin crew. i joint this forum just to make new friends,ask some help and give some help to,just like last year i help a few of u guys who were looking for a place to stay during the Sepang GP and some were lost (no idea where they are) i hope the chalet in front of the sea is good for u guys,sory i could not come and joint u guys that night after the Sepang GP,some family stuff. if some of u remember me i am the guy with the Green Monster Ninja 250R,just sold it last week and took the ER6N orange.(the only colour that is in stock)

i will be off from duty from 20 Oct till 1st Nov, i still can book the chalet in Pantai Bagan Lalang, not a beautifull beach but a nice place to stay during the GP, relax and it is only RM70 for 1 chalet with aircond and bathroom,if u want to buy the beers just go bact to the small town 3km away at 7eleven.

anything just pm poster

so........

hello to all at ThaiVisa Forum.

after all these years of using the Forum for amusement and answers i thought it was about time to give a little back and hopefully contribute to all the confusion.

i am significantly tied to Thailand with my year old baby daughter, and absolutely enjoy all it's crazy and delightful everyday doings. although, as with many others i would guess, i have yet to find the magic formula which would allow me to stay in country permanently.

i shall be back in the kingdom in 10 days, for the whole of winter, and thats a beautiful thing.

keep smiling...

so........

hello to all at ThaiVisa Forum.

after all these years of using the Forum for amusement and answers i thought it was about time to give a little back and hopefully contribute to all the confusion.

i am significantly tied to Thailand with my year old baby daughter, and absolutely enjoy all it's crazy and delightful everyday doings. although, as with many others i would guess, i have yet to find the magic formula which would allow me to stay in country permanently.

i shall be back in the kingdom in 10 days, for the whole of winter, and thats a beautiful thing.

keep smiling...

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay.