Hot Isn't It

It's too hot to go out, I can't even walk around the front porch barefoot.

Anyone know what temperature it is or if it's abnormally hot for this time of year?

In over three years it's my first in April and I'm awaiting my first songkhran to cool me down, the Prickly Heat just isn't enough.

It's making me very, very, :o ...sleepy.

Anyone know what temperature it is or if it's abnormally hot for this time of year?

Temp is about right for this time of year.

Yesterday it peaked at about 45 degrees then pissed down for an hour turning the village into a mudbath, then this morning it was a bit chilly ( about 30 degrees ) and now it's getting a bit sticky

totster :o

It'd not too bad at the moment, and of course with aircon it's fine but I can't stand air con on all the time, especially when the leccy bill comes :D:o .

When it's too hot, lots of showers and fans in the trick for me, outside cant do much about it except avoid the real heat of the day 12-2pm, "only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" :D

Nights a bit cooler so no worries usually I just turn on the aircon for 20 mins cool down the room, then leave the fan running, and most times asleep before the room heats up again.

Edited by bkkmadness

A very transparent, attention seeking and contrived attempt to generate a 'Rain' style long-running topic.

Sorry, you just can't stage-manage these things. We're not performing seals :D :D

:o "ve vill not haf any humor it iz not vot ve are all about.....stop laughing ve vill not haf ziz sort of thing here"

are you upset that yuo have never been able to start a long running thread due to lack of interest?

Scamp glad I am in blighty, sounds too hot to cope, see you in the rainy season

A very transparent, attention seeking and contrived attempt to generate a 'Rain' style long-running topic.

Sorry, you just can't stage-manage these things. We're not performing seals :D :D

:o "ve vill not haf any humor it iz not vot ve are all about.....stop laughing ve vill not haf ziz sort of thing here"

are you upset that yuo have never been able to start a long running thread due to lack of interest?

Scamp glad I am in blighty, sounds too hot to cope, see you in the rainy season

:D:D:D

How's the UK Toastie, nice to get back? Always good for a while I think, just coz the ginsters cornish pastys really. :D

In over three years it's my first in April and I'm awaiting my first songkhran to cool me down, the Prickly Heat just isn't enough.

Careful what you say. You don't want to upset someone. :D

Careful what you say. You don't want to upset someone. :D

:D:D:D

Hey Scamp,I wish you hadn't started this.Since your post we've had 10 hours of rain and a 4 hour storm that kept me awake half the night. Can't go on the porch because it's flooded. You have my "seal" of approval for your "performance" :o . Have to go now another storm just started!

Cool at present in my bit of CM, rained a lot last night, you could actually see Doi Sutep a few hours ago thanks to all the poution being forced to the ground :o Now its got clouds in front of it and the cows are lying down so I think more rain is on the way today

I'm in Bangkok and have not found it hot at all so far this year. My room has barely peaked at 34 degress, and is generally around 32-33 at the hottest part of the day. This is the coolest 'hot' season I have experienced here in years.

Cool at present in my bit of CM, rained a lot last night, you could actually see Doi Sutep a few hours ago thanks to all the poution being forced to the ground :o Now its got clouds in front of it and the cows are lying down so I think more rain is on the way today

yep, first good downpour in months, my yard beans are now five foot long.