Annual Transvestite Pageant Wows Thailand

Jai Dee

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Thailand has some of the most convincing and beautiful Transsexuals/Ladyboys (..sorry im not sure of the correct International term).

Ms Sunny Dee-Lite looks beautiful but a bit harsh i think. Quite strong features. Harder to tell here.

A couple of Songkrans before i got a video of some really stunning Katoys having a really fun time squealing and waving on the back of a truck. So cute!

Some clips from that vid:

CIMG4940_0001.jpgCIMG4940_0002.jpgCIMG4940_0003.jpgCIMG4940_0004.jpgCIMG4940_0005.jpgCIMG4940_0006.jpg

Well, the bathing suit contest may have put the winner over the top. :D

http:// www .rr.com/news/topicdl/photogallery/dlt/0dOTaVN8uNcMZ

post-a97487-poster.JPG:D:)

TheWalkingMan

When the tailor asks: "On which side do you dress, sir?", presumably he replies: "Both".

Should we all just congratulate him / her?

Maybe : I'm not that smart

Great another newbie biggot......how do they find their way in? :)

Maybe not a newbie - maybe a damaged regular... poor baby. :D

As usual, we can expect the usual bigotry, sniggering and discrimination on TV. Really. some of you should get a life. Get out more. :D

One of the biggest scratch head conundrums for me is a gay Thai guy I know whose "wife" is a post-op tranny. I still can't figure out if that makes him heterosexual. :)

Oh thanks alot mca. Now I'm scratching my head like a serious case of lice infestation. Don't make me lose sleep tonight!! Somebody give us the answer. Is he straight or gay?????

Ugh... I shouldn't have looked... I was just going to go get some dinner but now I've lost my appetite.. :D

Absolute rubbish T, I know ur type, the big chest out pumped up man thing.....secretly beating off to the sights and sounds of the LB's on TV....OHHH and the occassional glance at your 650R :)

Annual transvestite pageant wows Thailand

"each of the contestants has to have been born male."

Maybe I'm wrong .. but wasn't there a ladyboy in the "all girl" Miss Thailand a while ago" ... "Kaimook" or someone?

If that was the case .. how about a bit of "what's good for the goose etc" and allow real girls in?

Yeah .. I know .. it's a stupid question .. will never happen .. bitches !! :)

Annual transvestite pageant wows Thailand

"each of the contestants has to have been born male."

Maybe I'm wrong .. but wasn't there a ladyboy in the "all girl" Miss Thailand a while ago" ... "Kaimook" or someone?

If that was the case .. how about a bit of "what's good for the goose etc" and allow real girls in?

Yeah .. I know .. it's a stupid question .. will never happen .. bitches !! :)

that's always the rumour but I don't think any significant contest has ever had a ladyboy contender unknown - I know for instance it was long rumoured Helen was a ladyboy, claimed black and blue by some of the ladyboys I knew....when she got pregnant and had a kid that rumour kind of died.

I've met the Japanese winner many years ago as she is a frequent traveller to Thailand and a superstar of sorts on Japanese TV - lovely person and deservedly the winner as she is getting on a bit now and this is probably her last shot at winning it.

It's a celebration of a way of life that I wouldn't wish on anyone (life is tough enough as it is without trying to change genders) so good for them and well done the winners!

Last time they held the contest I think Nong Film was the winner (Thai and stunningly model beautiful).

Wowza yowza.... :D:D:D

Is that an appendectomy scar I see on the left just above the bikini line...

And, it looks like there's a certain indentation where a male's private parts normally would be located.... Or maybe he/she is just faking it... :D

Well, the bathing suit contest may have put the winner over the top. :D

http:// www .rr.com/news/topicdl/photogallery/dlt/0dOTaVN8uNcMZ

post-38575-1257149654_thumb.jpg :D:)

TheWalkingMan

One of the biggest scratch head conundrums for me is a gay Thai guy I know whose "wife" is a post-op tranny. I still can't figure out if that makes him heterosexual. :)

Oh thanks alot mca. Now I'm scratching my head like a serious case of lice infestation. Don't make me lose sleep tonight!! Somebody give us the answer. Is he straight or gay?????

Here is a definitive answer for those who are loosing sleep over this. He isn't gay for sure. Gay man like other man not a lady looking post-op trannie. Is he straight? Absolutely. And a pretty tolerant and understanding one. Good luck to both of them.

I had two funny things happen re this general subject of late...

1. One night this past week, the wife and I were watching Thai TV at night before bedtime, and I commented on how attractive a younger woman appearing on the talk/variety show we were watching together was. And my wife replied, that's not a woman, that's a ladyboy, and she said it was a past winner of the Miss Tiffany pagaent. Could have blown me away, didn't look even remotely like a man.

2. So then, I asked my Thai wife, who works in a department that has some very male-looking Thai ladyboys on staff, how she refers to ladyboys, in terms of using the reference HE or SHE... She said, when referring to her ladyboy friends, she'll say SHE out of deference to her friends. But when referring to ladyboy/boys in general, she'll say HE.

Glad she (my wife) cleared that up for me... :)

These girls get the best of both worlds....all the stuff that goes along with being a beauty queen and they can still stand up and take a slash.....awesome!

They are most likely all post-ops, so no they don't stand up to pee and for the untrained eye they look as complete women, even naked...

watch out you don't offend any of 'em, even in the slightest way.

They'll either go sulk in the corner (unlikely), or go stark raving postal on your ass, particularly if others of their kind are within earshot.

No middle ground nor thoughtful dialogue will greet anyone with even a slightly disparaging remark.

Here is a definitive answer for those who are loosing sleep over this. He isn't gay for sure. Gay man like other man not a lady looking post-op trannie. Is he straight? Absolutely. And a pretty tolerant and understanding one. Good luck to both of them.

Oh, Bi would definitely be the right description.

But Metrosexual seems in vogue lately.

He likes WHO he likes, and draws no arbitrary distinctions.

Transvastite like straight men to fuc_k them. Gay men like to have sex with gay men or straight men not transvatitle because transvatitle behaves and acts like woman. My stransvastite friends find drunk straight men in the straight pubs and take them to have sex in dark room. When straight guys are too drunk, they do not know whether they are fuc_king man's ass or woman pussy. hahaha Be careful when you meet a very beautiful Thai woman and changes you are going to fuc_k HIM instead of HER (lady) :D

THOSE ARE WHAT?? :)